Chapter 21-Murderer

"The world breaks everyone "
-Earnest Hemingway

Start of January

At 3.30 am, Faris enters into house with serious and disturbed mind. He closes the door and steps into the lounge. To his surprise, Daneen is sitting there with worried expressions.
"Faris is everything all right? Where was you?" she asks with trembling voice.
"Yeah. Everything is all right" Faris replies while hanging his black coat.
"Then what was you doing outside? " she again asks.
"Doing murder" he replies with a smirk.
"Stop making jokes" she says with irritation.
"But I can do murder. After all, I have spent two years in Jail, such persons are dangerous" he says in a mock serious tone.
"Stop it now! I know you are diverting the topic. Tell me Faris! " she says furiously.
"Calm dowm! calm down!" Faris says while putting his hands in surrender.
"You will come to know about it in morning. At this time, I'm so tired, so I think we should take the sleep" Faris now has become serious.
Daneen eyed him suspiciously for some seconds, but then nodded her head in acknowledgement. She knows that Faris will never tell it now, so she has to wait for tomorrow.
They both starts descending the stairs.
After half a hour, Daneen was in sleep but Faris has remained awaken throughout the night. His mind is trying to register the facts which he has collected.
                .............................

At 9 am, Hassan awakes from his slumber. He, for some seconds, stares at the roof and then, very slowly, starts sitting on the bed.
He enters into the washroom and completed his morning routine. After it, he takes his mobile from the side table. He is just glancing at his messages when his thumb stops at one message. It is the message from Faris. He opens the chat to see the message. He has send some pictures in it. It is the pictures of a laptop in which a mail has been opened. In the mail, person is asking Dr. Irfan to change the DNA reports and put the blame on Faris Shahnawaz Khan.
Except of these pictures, there is an address in the message. Hassan's eyes widened at seeing the address.
It is Dilawar's address.
                ...............
Dilawar is sitting in his bedroom. Zainab's pic is in his hand. He is seeing her and remembering her laughters, her childish talks and acts. His eyes, as usual, wets on remembering her. He is just glancing her childish face and tears is rolling on his cheeks.
Suddenly, the voice of police van comes to his ears. He becomes startled at this.
"What they want now? " he thinks with irritation. He is feeling angry because someone has disturbed his and Zainab's time.

"What do you want A. S. P? " he asks to Hassan with furious tone.
"You are under arrest Dilawar. You have to go with us"
Dilawar's eyes widened on listening this. Whole world spins around his eyes.
"But why? " he asks in a polite manner.
"You will come to know very soon" Hassan says while hand cuffing him.
"Check his house" he says to his officers.
"You can't do this with me A. S. P. It is the violation of citizen's rights" Dilawar roars.
A bitter smile comes on Dilawar's face.
"Respect and life is also a basic right of human being which you have violate" Hassan says in a very cold tone. Shivers runs down in Dilawar's spine.

After fifteen minutes of searching, officer finds a small room in a basement. In the room, they find long hairs on the floor and some burned cigarette in a corner.
"This will be the room where he keeps the children. This monster! " Hassan thinks and anger boiled his blood.
They leave the house with Dilawar's laptop.

After an half hour, they reached punjab forensic lab. Faris is already present there. Hassan asks the doctor to take Dilawar's and Faris's samples. After some time, Sohail comes into the lab with Ayesha and Salma. They also have to take the Ayesha's samples.
Ayesha is scared of the lab's atmosphere and starts crying.

"Don't cry Ayesha. Your parents are with you" Sohail says to her. In the lab, everyone was busy at that moment. Only Salma listens these words. Satisfaction flows into her blood.