Chapter 19-Faris's past

تو ملا تو احساس ہوا مجه کو

یہ میری عمر محبت کے لیے بہت تہوری ہے

( When I met you, I realized

Life is too short for your love) 

Start of January:

In the inspecting room, Faris and Hassan were sitting across the table, and having a conversation about the phone call. 

"So, you don't know about the person on call. Maybe he is your companion in it" Hassan says to him, with sternness in his tone.

"Nonsense, why my companion will call you, as it is clear that if I will be caught, he will also" Faris said in a nonchalant manner. 

"Then, maybe anyone who has seen you doing that," Hassan said

"When I haven't committed a crime, then how can anyone see me? " Faris again said with confidence. 

"And what about the medical report? " Hassan asked patiently. 

"I don't know. Maybe your lab attendant is with the killer. Black money and corruption is common in such fields" Faris replied confidently. 

"Faris... " Hassan said impatiently but Faris cut off his sentence. 

"ASP, you and your team should focus on finding the phone caller. Without it, your case is weak and I will easily get the bail and then clearance. You should confidently and wisely deal with this case. In Police and army forces, a person should be wise and cautious.  You are just wasting your time here and there. Try to find the caller, and your life will get easy." Faris says it while looking in his eyes. Hassan simply stared back at him without blinking. He knew that Faris was right, that's why he didn't get angry at him. 

"Are you an officer? " he asked. "Your words and your personality are giving me the impression of an officer" Hassan asked him. 

At this, a bitter smile came on Faris's life. 

"No" he replied, bitterly. Hassan saw his bitter smile but didn't ask anything. 

"Sohail! "Take him to the cell," he said while standing up. 

"Wait! " Faris said quickly. 

"I want to call someone," Faris said. Hassan nodded his head and asked the officer to take him to the phone. 

Faris picked up the ptcl phone and called Major General Faseeh Bukhari. 

"Hello," Faris said when the call was picked.

"Sir have you seen today's news? '' Faris asks. "Please arrange a lawyer for me. Tomorrow I want to approve my bail from court and want to be free.......Ok sir. Thank you so much" Faris ended his call, and confidently went toward his cell. 

          ..............................

Darkness spread in the whole city. Daneen was sitting in a dark room and staring in space, with hollow eyes. This loneliness, this darkness was making her depressed. She is continuously praying for the return of Faris. 

In the cell, Faris was sitting with an expressionless face. Darkness and loneliness was also present in the cell. There was just one ray of light, coming from the small hole on the wall, and casting itself in one corner. In that corner, the old man was sitting. Faris was on the other side of the wall, away from the light. He was also staring in the dark and his mind was running toward the past. Gradually, the cell started changing into the interview room. 

A seventeen year old boy was sitting for the interview and Colonel Faseeh Bukhari was sitting beside him

"Well done gentleman. I'm glad to have an interview with such a keen and sharp civilian. Well done and best of luck for your joining and training " His ISSB interview ended, which was conducted by Faseeh Bukhari. He was deeply impressed by Faris's intelligence and personality. He wished him good luck with his sincere intentions