Epilogue

"Every end has a new beginning"

Mid May

Hassan and Salma is sitting in the lounge of Salma's house. Ayesha is sleeping in her room.
"How are you Salma? " Hassan asks.
"I'm fine. How is your life going on? " she asks.
"Hmm.. Good" And again awkward silence prevails between them.
"Salma.. You know Sohail while dying gives me the duty to help you and take care of Ayesha. I want to fulfill that duty, that promise." Hassan says with firm determination.
A smile comes on Salma's face.
"You are helping me. You told me about stitching school. Due to your help, I am able to earn money. So, you are a great help for me.You have told me the ways to earn money"
"Yeah... But, it will be difficult for you to live a lonely life. So, I want to make you a part of my life. I want to make you my wife and Ayesha my daughter" Hassan says.
A sad smile appears on Salma's face.
"Thank you so much for your proposal but I don't want to be in the tie of marriage. For me and my daughter, Allah is enough. Ayesha will also become disturb at this relationship. She just love Sohail and will never be ready to give his place to any one" Salma gives him a detailed answer.
"Salma please think once about it." Hassan pleads to her.
"I appreciate your thinking and consideration. But trust me ASP, this marriage will never give happiness to anyone of us. I am a married woman who has seven year old girl. Your family will never be happy at this marriage. Society will keep on taunting you about this marriage and I don't have an ounce of courage to face them. You will also get tired with these taunts. Secondly, Ayesha will be distress at this new relationship. And I don't want it. So, please forget about this proposal." She clearly replies him. There is firmness in her tone. Hassan sighs in defeat and left the place.

After Hassan leaves the place, Salma takes a deep sigh. She stares at the sky which is getting dark now.
"Nikkah and Divorce, these two words are so strong. They can easily changes a person's life. Husband wife relationship is indeed a very different type of relation in the world. This relationship gets started with a word, Nikkah; and get finishes with a word, divorce. After Nikkah a person's feelings changes magically, love just comes into his heart after this beautiful ritual. But, Divorce also changes a person's feelings, hatred and bitterness enters into a person's heart after this word. Same thing happens with me. After listening divorce words, Sohail looses all his respect and love in my heart. He remains nothing to me after that bitterness. But still, a small flame of love, some remains of past memories remain with a person throughout his life. Sohail initiate that flame of love with his death. And this is enough for me" she mutters this to herself.

Hassan is lying on his bed and is using his mobile. Facebook app is opened infront of him and he is staring at the pictures of Daneen and Faris. They have come back from their trip and now some pictures has been uploaded on their ID.
Hassan is staring at one picture in which Daneen and Faris is standing with each other. Smile is on their face and genuine happiness in their eyes.
Hassan stare at the picture and then throw the mobile away.
"Daneen is happy in her life. Now it's your turn to move on. Maybe a new relationship will add beautiful colours in your life. Just take a decision Hassan! " Hassan mutters it to himself.
He again picked the mobile and dialled his sister's number.
"How are you my sisso?" He says when call is recieved.
"You told me about a girl"
"Yes... Yes.. That's one"
"I'm ready to get married. So, you can say yes to that girl's family"
"Ok sisso"
Hassan ended the call after completing his conversation.
He sighs and switched off his mobile.

"Time to start a new chapter of life!" he mutters to himself.
                  ........................
End of May:

Daneen is feeling sad in this burning morning. It is her birthday and no one is here to wish her. Faris is not being at home since the Mid May. He is in a mission and Daneen has not any idea 
where he is. Whole night, she keeps on waiting for his call or for any message from him. But, her wait remains wait and he doesn't show up.
It is now noon and Daneen decided to take a trip of city. She takes the keys of car and starts roaming on roads. She stops in a park and spend some time there with other children. She plays with them and buys a lot of snacks for them. From there, she sets for shopping. She does some shopping and then decided to go back to home.