Part 1-Meet and Dinner

Lillia was into the arts and creativity at her university. She had the support of her parents and a few friends. She was tall with fair skin and had curly dark blonde and black hair and always dressed well.

Despite all that, Lillia wasn't with anyone. She had only moved into her own apartment a couple of months ago and hadn't dated. It would cross her mind at times but she didn't dwell on it.

One day when she wasn't at university she noticed an advertisement for an event happening downtown. Many people who were well known were attending this event and she wanted to go. She checked online and found the location of the building plus which subway station was close by.

Lillia had never gone to an event like this before and wasn't sure which outfit to wear. She went into her closet and found the perfect one.

The next day...

Lillia checked her reflection to make sure her black jumpsuit wasn't linted up or dusty. After that, she took her handbag and headed downtown.

25 minutes later...

Once she got to the event building she noticed it was packed and many of the well known individuals were there.

Lillia didn't meet them all but met one from Central Canada and a few others from the West Coast of the United States.

She noticed there was someone sitting at one table who she never heard of. Was he a celebrity? A friend of one? Whoever he was he caught her eye. A tall man with dark hair and incredibly bright colored eyes. Lillia notice he caught her staring and quickly turned away. When she glance back she notice he was smiling at her. Was she imagining things?

Lillia remembered the bathroom was nearby and went in that direction.

"Excuse me miss, but are you heading to the bathroom?"

She turned around and saw the same man she'd stared at was speaking to her.

"Yes."

"Can you possibly go and check if a wallet is there? One of my security guard's girlfriend last had it there." He asked her.

"Sure." She smiled.

Lillia went and found a pink wallet and handed it to the man. He smiled at her and she felt her heart skip a beat. In dress pants, dress shirt, suit and tie and thick dark hair he was dashing. This man was incredibly handsome, especially when he smiled.

"Thank you miss."

Lillia regained her concentration.

"You're very welcome sir."

He took her hand and kissed it.

"What is your name?"

"Lillia Simpson."

"Are you enjoying the event here Lillia?"

"Yes, I am."

He noticed she had a reusable bag with her.

"That's a nice bag."

"Thank you, it's from the university I attend part time."

"You are a university student?"

"Yes, for three years now."

"That's good. What do you study?"

"Fine arts."

He smiled at her again and she got the same reaction again.

"I always liked the arts."

Whatever it was about this man he made her feel odd. Lillia felt nervous and started to leave.