Part 4-Seduction

He brought her to his car and drove her home. During the ride she remained silent and secretly was happy. She wanted to see Pierre more now.

He walked her to her porch and held her hands in his.

"I would like you to come to my home tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay. Where do you live?"

He went into his pants pocket and handed her his address information.

"It isn't hard to find."

"Thank you again Pierre."

"You're welcome. See you tomorrow."

Lillia laid in her bed and looked at the paper bearing his address. This handsome and accomplished man was exactly that. She at first thought he was a pervert or worse, but she was wrong.

She realized after all the lunches and flattery he was attracted to her but was a gentleman first.

She slowly started to drift off to sleep.

Lillia awoke to see she was lying on a couch of red under an antique carpet of Middle Eastern design. She was wearing one of coats and saw she was wearing the lingerie set Pierre got her. Unsure of what was going on she felt it was best not to stick around. She looked around to see if anyone was present.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" She asked aloud.

"Hello beautiful."

She saw Pierre coming towards her smiling and holding a red rose.

"Pierre! Where am I?" She asked worriedly.

"You're in my home Lillia."

He stroked his hand on her cheek then caressed her hair.

"Lie back down and relax my beauty." She held his gaze and laid back down while his hands were on his shoulders.

He glided the rose along her cheek slowly. She closed her eyes and moaned. She couldn't deny what she felt for him. He caressed the rose along her other cheek and smiled. He knew he had her right where he wanted her.

"Oh Pierre, I want you... I cannot deny it anymore." She confessed.

"I thought so." He said while he slowly opened her coat.

Pierre smirked seeing her seductive clothing underneath.

"I knew you would like them."

He slipped off the coat and gazed at her body.

He carried her to the bedroom and played on his CD player a song he'd always liked from Tina Turner.

Lillia knew from that song choice what was gonna happen. She closed her eyes as they continued to dance.

She opened her eyes to see that she was in her bedroom. She nearly jumped when she saw Pierre sitting on the edge of the bed. He flashed his irresistible smile then got off the bed.

"Pierre! What are you doing here?"

He smirked as he finished pouring some wine. "You know why, sexy." He handed her her glass and he started to drink his.

Lillia drank and gazed into his intense and beautiful eyes. She couldn't deny the attraction she had for him.

He came over to her and placed her wine glass aside.