Part 7-Steamy

Pierre laid Lillia down on the couch and began to massage her body.

"Would you like me to order dinner?" He asked.

"No, maybe later on." She purred.

He liked massaging her body, hers was that of a wonderland.

"Oh Pierre, I want you to make love to me right now."

Pierre smiled as he carried her to her bedroom and gently pushed Lillia against the wall and started kissing her. The kiss was intense and passionate. She moaned loudly as she felt Pierre's hands caressing her. She decided to return the favor once she got on her knees and pushed him back against the wall. She gave him a short kiss on the lips before traveling down his neck towards his chest.

He noticed she had a clock radio and switched it on then turned his attention back to her.

"Some music would be nice wouldn't it?" He whispered.

She pressed her mouth to his and pushed him on the bed and teased him with peppery kisses. He turned her over and bit into her neck and she scratched his back. Their moans and cries of pleasure were being drowned out by the music playing. Their arms and legs all tangled together. 

20 minutes later...

They laid in the bed, both smiling ear to ear. Through that day they had made love three times, all at different places while wearing the same set of clothes.

"I'm gonna be honest with you Lillia, you bring out the animal in me."

She blushed.

"To be frank, I never had pleasure more than once while wearing such revealing clothing."

He laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I bought you some new clothes along with the lingerie set. I'll bring it to you another time."

She started to laugh along with him.

She took the remote on one of her end tables and turned on the TV. They notice the film 'Cinderella' starring Brandy was playing.

Pierre watched the film intensely while his grip on Lillia's arm tightened.

"Sweetie, you're hurting my arm."

"I'm sorry."

He turned off the TV and stared deeply into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful."

They both smiled and began to passionately kiss.

Lillia climbed onto Pierre and wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him. They both began to moan. He broke their long kiss as his lips once again moved down to her neck and towards her chest. Pierre flipped her over and kissed her.

He lingered there for a moment before making his way back up her neck. She laid her arms down and wrapped them around Pierre's neck as they shared another fiery kiss. They continued kissing and touching.

 Later that night...

Lillia awoke to see Pierre no longer was in her bed. She looked at her clock and noticed it was 4:30 AM.

They'd spent literally the rest of the night in her bed!

The excitement in her grew as she thought back to the previous hours before he took her home. Not only was he flirtatious, seductive, successful, and handsome he also was kind and considerate.

A small part of her wondered about his personal life. Was business something which ran in his family? Did he have many girlfriends before her? Had he been married?

She went into the living room and retrieved her handbag to find her cellphone. Lillia sent a quick text to Ashley.

Hi Ash, remember that guy I mentioned to you about? I understand you must be busy with other things. Simply reminding you in case you forgot. Thanks.

She sent the text and placed her cell back in her handbag.

Lillia heard the front door open and Pierre came into her bedroom carrying a store bag.

"You went out?"

"Yeah, I stopped by the pharmacy to get something to eat."

He opened the bag and handed her some fruits with cereal bars and ice tea.

"Thanks Pierre."

"You're welcome."

They sat and ate until there was only their ice tea bottles left. When Lillia accidently slipped some on Pierre he only laughed and pulled her into a kiss.

"I think we better clean up."

He took her hand and they walked into her bathroom. For the next fifteen minutes they shared a passionate shower together in each other's arms. Their relationship was exactly like the shower, a very steamy one.