Part 2-Dreams and Fantasies

That night as Lillia laid on her bed she thought about the night she shared with Pierre. He was a gentleman and very accomplished. She enjoyed his company and would like to see him again.

But why did she feel a bizarre feeling whenever he laughed, smiled, and complimented her?

Anyhow she felt it had no importance and went to sleep.

That night she had an arousing dream...

Lillia was in the middle of somewhere and there was only fog, it was as thick as cotton and continuing.

She stood in the fog, looking around for a clearing. There had to be a clear spot somewhere, wherever here was.

A shadow emerged from the fog, a tall, dark, and handsome man came towards her. Wearing only a hooded cloak to conceal his face. Startled, she backed away from him.

He offered his hand and said, "I will not hurt you, my beauty." She took it and he pulled her close to his chest.

"Who are you?" She asked.

He removed the cloak and Lillia gasped.

It was Pierre Sommerville!

"Pierre! Oh, I'm so glad to see you. Can you help me find my way out of this fog?"

Pierre took her hand and led her to a river with some floral bushes nearby.

"Oh, this is so beautiful."

She realized that the fog was still there and he hadn't led her away from it.

"Pierre, why did you bring me here?"

He smirked and laid her down on the grass.

"Lillia, you have nothing to worry about. I am here to protect you from any harm."

"Thank you."

She wondered about this place and how certain he was about its safety.

"Do you live here Pierre?"

"Yes, and that is why I said you have nothing to worry about."

He smiled and gazed into her eyes. She gazed back then closed her eyes. He kissed her with a passion she'd never felt before. As they kissed the fog began to fade. Their love was that magical, that powerful.

Lillia awoke and looked around to see that she was alone. No Mr. Sommerville or a home surrounded by fog.

Why did she have such a strange dream like that?

Like yesterday Lillia wondered about Pierre, he was a mysterious man indeed. One person she knew could help her know more info about him.

She went to get her cellphone and telephoned her friend Ashley.

"Hi Ash."

"Hey Lill. How was the event downtown?"

"Good. I met someone."

"Really? Is that someone a he?" She asked teasingly.

Lillia rolled her eyes, Ashley always would make badinage about potential love interests she had.

"Yes and very professional as it seems."

"What's his name?"

"Pierre Sommerville."

"Never heard of him."

"Is there a way you can find out some info on him?"

"You know I can."