Part 5-Feel and Happen

He smiled as he continued to arouse her. His caressing came to a halt as he got up and left the living room. Had she done something wrong? Once Pierre got back he was wearing a casual button down shirt.

"Why don't we go to a building where I have my meetings held there sometimes."

Lillia stood there in shock, why would he say that? Without protest she got up and went to his car.

She sat in the passenger seat as Pierre drove her to the building. Like the first time she was in his car he focused on the road. No chat or any physical touch from his free hand. Well, you have to take driving seriously.

They reached the building and he escorted her inside. They waited for the elevator and went to the floor where he had an office.

He showed her in and she sat down in one of the chairs facing him.

"Nice." She said while looking around.

"Thanks, it isn't much but comes in handy when you want business done."

Lillia noticed he had some books on the table which appeared to have originated from the bookcase close by. She browsed them and noticed one was the Bible. Pierre smiled seeing it and took it from her.

"The Bible really isn't complicated to understand. It's those who choose not to think what they read who are."

"I concur, I was always a believer in God and still am."

"That's wonderful. I was always taught that if you put everything to God and have faith things can happen."

He smiled as he read his favorite scripture from the New Testament.

Lillia was astonished by how much he valued the Bible.

"Pierre, I never knew you were so spiritual."

"I am, I just don't go preaching it."

Lillia began to wonder if she should have been wearing the lingerie under her coat. Maybe he felt ashamed of wanting her? What if he was strictly chaste and that's why he stopped touching her legs?

"You've been wearing that coat since you got in. Why don't I take it off for you."

She shook her head and he smirked.

"You're keeping something from me?" He asked teasingly.

"Such as?"

"Maybe something sexy?"

Is this man psychic? She thought shockingly.

"Tell me darling, did you come here to surprise me like that?"

"I did want to see you."

He remembered when she mentioned she had no interest in modelling after he mentioned plans to launch a perfume for women.

"I don't think it's 'cause of a job and don't tell me it is 'cause that's a lie."

One of Pierre's associates came and greeted him and wanted to discuss an idea for a film. Immediately Pierre had Lillia in the waiting area.

"Is something wrong?"

"I have something to do for a couple minutes. I won't be long so wait here okay?"

Lillia thought over the past few weeks they shared. This man was charming and a gentleman, but was pleasure gonna happen between them?

Pierre returned as he promised and they went to the elevator back to the underground parking lot. When it arrived he entered first and she followed.

He watched as she walked in the elevator, he couldn't ignore her anymore. She was too wonderful not to have! Exactly three other people were in the elevator with them. He waited until they were alone. Once the three people had stepped in front of them they made eye contact. Their feelings of desire were mutually expressed in their eyes.

The moment the doors closed Pierre and Lillia jumped each other. They shared a kiss which felt magical and heated.

"Let me see what you're hiding in that coat."

She smiled and slowly opened it for him.

He smirked seeing her seductive clothing under her coat.

"I knew you would wear the lingerie."

He quickly removed his shirt and slammed her against one of the walls.

She clawed his strong and toned arms. He bit her neck and kissed her cheek. They wanted each other more than ever.

Suddenly the elevator halted and the overhead lights went out. The elevator was stuck, but they didn't care. The passion they both felt was more important right now.

Half an hour later...

They laid in each other's arms and regathered their clothes. Pierre found and checked his watch then looked at Lillia.

"We've been stuck for over thirty minutes now."

She crawled over to him and caressed his wrist.

"I'm not worried."

He smiled and helped her up then pinned her to the ground. He caressed her curves and she started to moan.

There was loud banging on the elevator doors. They quickly got up and acted like nothing happened. The repair crew got them out quickly.

They exchanged smiles as they headed to the parking lot. What happened in that elevator stayed in that elevator.