Lapidot yaaaaaaaaaaay :3

Lapis was bored Peridot had been watching Camp Pining Hearts for awhile and dragged Lapis into it. " Hey Lazuli, wanna watch some Camp-" Peridot was interrupted by Lapis "NOOOOOOPe" Lapis yelled as she sat in a pile of hay "but if you could just-" "NOOOOPE" "Please list-" "NOOOOOOPE" "SHUT UP YOU-" "Nooooooooooooope" Lapis said. Lapis loved messing around with Peridot she got mad easily so she was the perfect target. Peridot walked away in defeat and started watching her dumb show. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE" Lapis yelled to get her even more annoyed she heard the little Dorito storm to where Lapis was and standed right in front of her. "CAN YOU SHUT UP CLO-" "Nah I don't feel like it" Lapis said she picked the little Dorito up and plopped her on the couch and sat down next to her. "Well turn it back on" Lapis said starting to get inpatient "O-okay" Peridot said and turned on the TV.

Lapis never thought she would admit this but she loved Peri-...The show. She had gotten through 7 season and got tired. Lapis leaned on Peridot who was blushing slightly and Lapis changed her position to get comfortable she leaned like that for awhile then Peridot decided to talk. "You always get cuddly more each episode" "I know it's disgusting" Lapis said as the pecked Peridot on the cheek. Lapis fell asleep while the little dorito blushed like heck. 

 >:3 >;3 >:3 >;3>;3>;3 >;3 >;3>;3>:3 >:3 >;3 >:3 >:3 >;3 >;3 >:3 >:3 >:3 >:3>;3 >:3 >:3 >:3 >;3 >:3 >:3 >:3