White Diamond x White Pearl

@the_fox_girl_gamer I hate you so much for this request XD

White Diamond stared at Pink who asked for a colony something about Blue and Yellow saying no or something along those lines. "Pink, you have to listen to Blue and Yellow when you're ready we will tell you." White said trying to calm down Pink then Pink started crying and screaming "Pink! You're a diamond not a child!" White said quite annoyed. "THEN GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!" Pink snapped swinging her hand toward Pink Pearl "Watch ou-" White was interrupted by the scream of Pink Pearl. Pink looked over at Pink Pearl "I'm so sorry!" Pink said quickly "No it's my fault I was to close" Pink Pearl said. White looked over and saw her Pearl walk over to see what's going on "Uh, Pink let me give you my Pearl until I can fix Pink Pearl" White diamond said. Pink had tears in her eyes when White used her mind control powers to help Pink Pearl now Pink Pearl wasn't in pain anymore.

"Pearl, this is your new diamond now change your form to make yourself fit with Pink's color choices" White said looking at Pink Pearl. Pearl did what she was asked and changed from her white and black uniform into a pink one. Pink looked at Pearl with tears in her eyes "Please fix her soon." Pink left the room with Pearl then White looked at Pink Pearl "Let's call you White Pearl."

Pearl looked at Pink it had been 4000 years since White gave her to Pink. She looked over at her diamond who was crying after looking at Pink Pearl while all the diamonds were having a meeting. It seems that my diamond doesn't smile as much anymore.