Steven x Connie UwU

Note: Lol sorry I had to do that

Steven had been thinking about Connie the way  she looks the way she kissed him. Why was he thinking of this? Steven was came thinking just as Connie through the door. "Hey Steven!" Connie said "hey" Steven said waving Connie came up and sat right beside Steven "so how's Spinel and the Diamonds?" Connie asked "Spinel gotta GF" Steven said happily. "WHAT?!" Connie exclaimed "I don't know". 

Why does everybody have Girlfriends or boyfriends Garnet had herself, Pearl and Amethyst well I don't know been acting weird lately, Peridot and Lapis are together, Spinel has this mystery gem. Connie thought Steven had looked at Connie confused "What you thinking about" he said warmly "UH NOTHING" Connie sqwacked "no need to act like Pearl" Steven chuckled. "Anyway I was thinking" Steven said getting of the bed "Could we be more than Jam Buds" Steven asked staring at Connie. "What do you mean Steven?" "Well like Garnet together like married but not there yet you see where I'm getting at?" Steven said nervously "umm yeah but let's take it steady right?" Connie said "Of course". Connie and Steven walked out of the house with hand in hand Connie nodded as both of the screamed at the top of their lungs. "MORE THAN JAM BUDS FOREVER!" 

Note: This is not the best I can do but I don't like doing gross stuff so yeah