Bismuth x Jasper

Note: Please send help

Bismuth was out on the battlefield again she was fighting Jasper the rest of the Gems weren't here but then this happened. Bismuth did what she normally and poofed Jasper and put here back in the temple she walked back to Steven's house. All the gems stopped and looked at Bismuth and began to put bandages on her scratches. Bismuth tried to deny there help but it was too late when Bismuth was done getting helped she went into the temple to go see Bigs. Bismuth looked over and saw Jasper's gem she poked it and the gem reformed.

Jasper felt something different about Bismuth she seemed better than the rest. Jasper reformed and looked at Bismuth "Thank you!" Jasper said getting up "you have to help us by joining the team" Bismuth said. Jasper thought about it but she accepted it only for part time then she will go back to homeworld. "Hey guys I brought someone out of the temple!" Bismuth exclaimed Jasper looked at everyone then little Rose came up to me and put out his hand "Hey!" Steven exclaimed her didn't know what to do so she shook his hand then walked outside. Jasper looked around and looked at the water maybe Earth wasn't that bad with Bismuth here.