Pearlidot?

Note: sorry just thought of a weird ship and this came to mind

Peridot had been working with her Pearl.....I mean great assistant for awhile now. It was sad that the cluster was about to blow up the Earth and blow up her friends. Well, now they were working on the drill they got into work  but then this happened. "Hello fellow gem so now we need to work on the body of the drill and we will paint it green." "Yeah" Pearl said sadly I wondered what was wrong so I tried to be nice like the gems said I should be "Seriously, what's wrong Pearl? you seem down" Peridot said as reingsuring as possible. "I'm fine It's just  a fight that I just got into with the gems" Pearl said kinda sad. " Well we should get working on the drill before the cluster blows up" Peridot said as she put on a mask thing the gems called a well...she couldn't remember not like she's going to be on the Earth for much longer. Both of them went to grab the screwdriver and touched hands then there was a bright light.

Peridot looked around but saw no Pearl and she didn't she herself ethier she calmed herself down but had a thought. What if the Cluster blew up WERE ALL DEAD! Peridot thought. Then Steven came in and his mouth dropped open "YOU GUYS FUSED?!" Steven exclaimed as I took a step back "No I didn't I still have my gem see..." Peridot said but instead of feeling one gem she felt two. 

note: yeah yeah yeah I'll make a part two BUT NO PART THREE XD have a good night or day :3