Another ding dang story

note: Wel, this is the actual FINAL ONE okay peeps :3

Sheena tried to get Pearl out she tried everything she had smacked the glass but no dent. She asked Pearl to use her spear to help her get out OF COURSE DIDN'T WORK! Sheena let out a sigh but David came in making her freeze. "So you came and tried to help your Girlfriend I see" David said "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND WE JUST MET!" Both of them said in unison. Sheena shook her head and punched the human and David just didn't care he brought a knife with him and swiped at Sheena.

Pearl screamed and broke the glass nobody would hurt her human friend! She took her spear from her gem and slashed David and Sheena punched him. But David didn't look at Sheena and jabbed his knife into Pearl's gem. Before she knew it Pearl was gone she didn't know what happened she wasn't a gem. Sheena shed a tear before grabbing the knife and jabbing David over and over again. David laid on the floor bleeding out as Sheena grabbed Pearl's gem shouldn't she go to Pearl's house maybe there was someone who could help her. Sheena jumped on her motorcycle and didn't even bother to put on a helmet and drove to the beach where she saw a kid with a gem on his belly button maybe he knew what to do. Sheena jumped off her bike and ran to the kid he looked at her but then looked at the gem and burst into tears. "Pearl!" they little boy cried "What happened!" " A scientist and a knife and I guess what you know what happened next". "I can heal her!" The little boy exclaimed as he licked his palm he smeared it on the gem and now there was no crack. "Thanks!" Sheena exclaimed hugging the boy "now you need to wait" the boy said. Sheena's worst nightmare was finally over now she just had to wait.