Chapter 6

EDITED

Alexander POV

I had just woken up, and I checked my phone seeing the time to be about 6:30 in the morning, I didn't have anything to do today, so I thought about just hanging with the gang for today.

I stretched and yawned tiredly as I looked around my bed in confusion. I remembered asking Lafayette to stay and sleep in bed with me. Still, he just probably had woken up already and was in the kitchen by now.

I decided to take a bath as quick as possible, changed into my clothes and entered the kitchen. Seeing Laf drinking some coffee as he placed the food, he cooked on two plates and put it on the table.

He noticed my presence in the room and he smiled at me "Ah Alexander, bonjour. Je viens de préparer le petit-déjeuner."

(Ah Alexander, good morning. I just got breakfast ready.)

I smiled at him softly "Bonjour également Lafayette, je peux le voir. Ohhh ça a l'air si bon Laf" I say as my mouth watered at the sight of the food that he had cooked.

(Good morning as well Lafayette, I can see that. Ohhh it looks so good Laf)

He laughed, seeing the way that I looked at the food "Allons manger allons-nous?" He said as he gestured to the table and we both sat down.

(Let's eat shall we?)

Lafayette had prepared some of his infamous sliced baguette and some omelettes. As I took my first bite, I couldn't help but feel like I was in heaven.

"Hmm putain Laf, je sais que tu es un bon cuisinier mais que ta cuisine a un goût de paradis." I say as I take another bite as my face matches the way I feel about the food.

(Hmm damn Laf, I know that your a good cook but your cooking tastes like heaven.)

He just chuckled at what I said and continued to eat, "Uh je suis tellement jaloux." I say as I stuff my face pouting, Lafayette looked at me with a mixture of confusion and amusement written on his face.

(Uh I'm so jealous. )

"Pourquoi est-ce que c'est Mon Ami?" He asked with a raised brow clearly wanting know to why I swallowed my food and drank some water before speaking.

(Why is that Mon Ami? )

"Eh bien, imaginez à quel point la personne qui se trouvera avec vous aura de la chance, non seulement vous êtes vraiment beau, intelligent et incroyablement bon cuisinier..." He looked at me a bit flattered at what I said and he opened his mouth to respond.

(Well imagine how lucky the person getting to be with you will be, not only are you really handsome, smart and an incredibly good cook...)

Before he could say anything I continued, "Mais vous êtes la personne la plus protectrice et la plus gentille que j'ai jamais rencontrée avec Lafayette." And he just sat there gapping his mouth open and close at me with the reddest face that I've ever seen.

(But, you are the most protective and kindest person that I have ever met Lafayette.)

I laughed a bit before he replied "Uh me-merci Alexandre ..." He said as he smiled softly to himself, I grinned widely as I hummed in response.

(Uhh th-thanks Alexander...)

Lafayette POV

It was adorable to hear that Alexander thought of me like that. But what he said caught me off guard and him just saying that made my heart thump in my chest and I was even more determined to make this man mine.