Chapter 28

Warning: Storm chapter (btw I don't proofread so sorry for the errors.)

Lafayette POV

I bit the inside of my cheek as I saw James Madison leave, it was obvious that he and Alexander did something before I arrived.

James Madison may be sneaky and unreadable but I can read Alexander like a book, so jokes on them.

And seeing as Alex's lips look a bit out swollen, I would say they made out. Which made my blood boil a bit.

That sneaky bastard pecked his cheek before leaving too. I should be the only one to be affectionate with him.

But I cooled myself down, tonight would be the night that I confessed my love for this smol talented and super sweet bean.

He would be mine before the evening ended.

"Wow I sound like those Yandere characters in those Fanfic's," I mumble to myself as I paced around my room.

I snort at my thoughts before I snapped out of my day dreaming state when I remembered what Eliza said earlier. A storm was coming....

I quickly shook myself to reality and started preparing for tonight.

For the incoming storm that is.

I'm not planning on getting laid, seriously my best friend and all time crush is having a crisis due to a childhood trauma and I am not going to do anything that might furthermore scar him. This was not the time for any of that.

It was already dark and I could see the clouds starting to form.

I partially panicked and checked the time.

"Mon Petit Lion!" I call out from the kitchen, seeing his head pop up from the doorway with a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth which I brought, "Yeah Gil?"

I was going through the fridge before taking out some soda, asking him for his preference before he pointed to the one that I had in my left hand. Also grabbing a bag of chips putting them in a bowl before carrying them to his room.

There he was on the floor looking at movies, then he looked up and smiled, "Hey Laffy, thanks for helping me out for....y'know..."

"You don't need to thank me Alex, your my bestfriend so of course," I said smiling back at him as I started patting his head earning a small grin.

I closed the blinds and turned the lights off, setting a dark environment which would fit suitably for watching movies and closing the door.

"Is it okay if we beige watch Stranger Things?" He asked holding up the television remote of the television of his room, the Blue-rays which were previously scattered on the floor were now put back in place.

I nodded before plopping down on his bed when I suddenly yelped and stood up, Alex looked back at me from the television just as he was about to press play, "What's wrong Laf?" he asked worry and concern lacing his voice.

"Uh yeah...I just sat on something.." I say before reaching for the covers letting my hands roam when I suddenly touch a the thing that I accidentally sat on.

A look of confusion was on Alex's face but it suddenly contorted to one of realization and embarrassment as he scrambled over to me, "Uh l-let me-" he started trying to take the thing out of my hands but swatted him away playfully.

I inspected the object in my hand when I realized that it was actually lube.

My face started burning the longer I looked at the object and let Alex swipe it out of my hand putting it inside his nightstand.

The only thought in my mind was why would be have it. What did he use it for? Did he use it on himself?

I shook my head, ridding the thought away from my mind before I once again plopped on the bed. Alex soon joined me on the bed, face still a bright red color.

"C-Can we forget about what just happened?" He asked fiddling his fingers, to which I just nodded and focused on the Netflix Series.

We were happily talking and theorising when a sudden boom of thunder resounded in the room making a certain Alexander latch onto me, we resolved it by turning the volume up to drown out the booming thunder, which helped a bit.

As we progressed with our watching Alex's grip on me loosened when suddenly the power went out, making Alex whimper and cling onto me like a baby koala.

I tried calming him down with words of comfort, telling him that everything was going to be okay when a streak of lightning crossed the sky illuminating the room that we were in.

As I was about to reassure him, he pulled me down to connect our lips, both of us falling down on the bed as I towered over him.

My body stiffened at the contact and I soon melted into the kiss but a thought came to mind, this wasn't right.

This was basically taking advantage of my bestfriend, whom I have known since we were in diapers.

"A-Alex...I-"

He looked up at me eyes tearing up as he desperately tried to pull me into another kiss.

"Gilbert please....you said that you'd do anything I want, I need this distraction. I'm sober now and I'm giving you consent so please..."

Third Person POV

He bit his lip pondering before he gripped his head closing his eyes, "Alex I-I can't do this to you..." He started off softly when his bottom lip started trembling.

"I've loved you since high school, since then I've been looking out for you and trying my best to keep you safe," He said as tears slowly rolling down his face.

He looked down cupping his cheek and noticing how Alex blushed, "I do not wish to hurt you Mon Cheri, for it might add to your scars, nor do I want to make you regret anything that you- we do."

"I love you Alex..."

He smiled sadly as he rubbed his thumb against his cheek lovingly, Alex bit his lip before taking the French man's hand in his own.

This took Laf by surprise and his tears lessened as he awaited for the response of his dear friend.

Alex looked away biting his lip bashfully, "Gilbert I-I know this is weird...and probably unbelievable but...I do too."

He looked up at Laf's face as red as a cherry but his eyes full of confidence and affection, "I can't lie to you and say that I don't feel even the slightest affection for you, I really do."

Cupping Laf's face in his hands with a warm smile caressing his features he leaned his forehead against the Frenchman's, "I simply adore you so much Mon Cheri."

Laf laughed as tears flooded his eyes once again and connected their lips as to which Alexander happily reciprocated.