Chapter 13

John POV

I woke up groaning slightly as I tried to cover my face from some flashing which caused me to grumble as I hug my pillow tighter.

Then I felt my pillow move a bit causing me to be confused which caused some more flashing lights and giggling.

I begrudgingly opened my eyes bit in my drowsy state and looked down on  my bare chest.

My heart almost jumped out of my throat as I caught sight of who was sleeping with me.

Alexander was snuggled up against my chest with his arms loosely encircling my waist.

'He's so adorable~'

That seemed to make me giddy and I turned around to find the culprit of the flashing lights to see my bestfriend.

Peggy...

Maria was just behind her leaning against the wall as she snickered.

I rolled my eyes.

"Pegleg its too early for this..." I said grumbling just wanting to cherish the moment I had with my crush in my arms.

I mean seriously, it isn't everyday that you get to wake up with the person who makes your heart up.....

......unless your Lafayette which is really unfair cuz he gets Alex all to himself most of the time, seeing as to how they've been friends since kindergarten, anyway!

Peggy and Maria giggled softly as we noticed the little movement that was happening in the covers and they quickly left.

I looked down to see Alex open his eyes ever so slightly as he tried to wake up.

He wriggled back and forth which made me laugh and he stopped.

He just looked at me with no expression on his face whatsoever.

He stared at me like this for about 2 minutes which was kinda creepy then he just smiled.

"Morning Jacky..." He said still tired.

His morning voice was really adorable!

And I know, almost everything that I've said is how adorable he was. But he just is!

I smiled back at him softly "Mornin' Lex." I said as he hummed and cuddled closer and I blushed a bit.

'Stop beating so much!' I silently say to my heart so that Alex wouldnt notice.

I hear him yawn causing me to laugh a bit as I tried getting up.

I looked down at him and played with his hair a bit.

"Lex, get up. Breakfast will be gone if we don't hurry."

I only receive a grumble in return but lit up the moment an idea gets to me.

I smirked evilly "There won't be any coffee left if you don't get there in time...." I whispered into his ear.

And just like that, Alexander 'coffee addict' Hamilton sprang up to life with wide eyes as panic filled his expression making me laugh.

"John hurry up!" He said getting out of bed and I quickly put on a shirt and follow him as we head down.

We reach the end of the stairs when Alex decided to shout out "Don't drink all my coffee!"

He basically tripped on the way to the coffee machine with a mug in hand.

I laughed as I sat myself at the table between Peggy and Eliza.