Chapter 15

Alexander POV

I was silently watching some interesting show on the TV when a sudden loud noise disturbed me.

"HERCULES MULLIGAN!" I shrieked and fell off the couch I looked up and saw Thomas, Herc, Charles, John, James R. and Aaron laughing.

I growled "What the fuck guys?!" Herc grinned as he helped me up "Sorry Lex..." He said chuckling as I just rolled my eyes playfully.

I was suddenly hugged by Lafayette "Mon Petit Lion~ I missed youuu~" I looked kinda confused and looked back at the guys.

I looked at Lafayette and saw that he had a slight pink layer on his face and he reeked of beer "Why the hell did you let Lafayette get drunk?...." I asked sternly.

The guys looked a little nervous and guilty before I continued "...Without inviting me? Gimme some!"

"Ayyyyy!" We all laughed and Hercules was about to hand me some til Eliza cleared her throat.

"No I don't think so, no one is getting drunk tonight...." She said grabbing the bottles of beer from us "Peggy could you help me?" She asked and Peggy came quickly holding onto some of the beer Liza couldn't carry.

We all groaned and complained "Oh c'mon Liz, just for tonight." I asked whining but she still stood her ground.

I sighed as I grumbled "You can all drink tomorrow night..." And at that we lit up a bit "We're having a bonfire tomorrow so that'll come in handy." She said as she hid the beer somewhere.

"Imma get wasted!" John shouted and we all cheered together.

Eliza turned to us with a small smile on her lips "But for now you better prepare for a movie night."

"Sleepover!" Peggy suddenly yelled coming downstairs in her pajamas with Maria got on her tail.

"C'mon Ree! We gotta get a good spot!" She said as they both plopped down on the floor with a buck of pillows.

"Don't forget the blanket!" Maria said as she unfolded it on the floor.

I laughed as I observed the girls on the floor "You guys better wash up..." I said as I led Lafayette to the kitchen and tried to make him drink some water.

"Alexxxxx I love youuuuuu" he said rubbing our cheeks together.

(W h a t.               W e r e.         Y o u.                          T h i n k i n g ?      )

I laughed at his antics and pulled away "I love you too Laf, but please drink some water." I said amused as he looked at the water.

"Why?"

"Because your drunk." I said sighing.

Angelica, Aaron and Theo came in the room and I gestured for them to stay quiet.

He looked at me confused "I, I'm not d-drunk." He answered me slurring his words.

I rolled my eyes playfully "Can you tell the time?"

"Yes.." He stood up confidently and walked over to the clock.

He pointed at it "I'm not dr-drunk!" He shouted and I covered my mouth trying not to laugh out loud.

Angelica and Theo let out a snort while Burr covered his mouth as his face turned red.

Lafayette came back to me and smiled proudly "I did it.." he said with his head held up high.

I giggled thinking of a way to get him to drink the water "If you don't drink your water then there'll be no cuddles for you." I said fake frowning.