Chapter 21

Hello there is some heated scenes in this chapter which means a bit of smut.

Watch out for

'^^^^^^^warning^^^^^^'

Anyways, enjoy :3

Third Person POV

"Thank you for the meal Mrs. Washington." James M politely said as he dabbed his mouth with a napkin.

Thomas smiled "Yes, it was well appreciated.."

"I still cannot get over how good your cooking is..." Lafayette praised making Martha wave her hand.

She chuckled as George placed a loving hand on her waist.

"You flatter me, but as I said earlier call me mom."

John smirked at Alex which he in turn received a glare.

"Ma, you must share your recipe with me. So I can at least be able to cook for my dearest Alexander!"

Alexander rolled his eyes as his face flushed.

A few nasty looks were sent his way, yet unseen.

Martha laughed again "Only family knows the recipe but I don't think that'd be a problem."

"Mom!" Alex whined as he covered his face.

George picked on the napkin on his lap as he glared at his hands.

"And Frederick-" Washington started making George jump.

"I heard that your next in line for your family's business?"

He stated as he looked at the young man who seemed to smile.

"Ah yes sir, I'm supposed to visit them next month to talk it through. I've actually heard a lot about you from my father, sir."

Washington chuckled "All good things I suppose?"

"Yes sir! Actually I look up to you.." George answered bashfully rubbing his neck.

Alex's mouth was agape "I didn't know your dad was business partners with Dad."

He just shrugged and Charles cut in.

"Guess you don't know bout our families being connected with yours then?"

Alex rose a brow and Charles chuckled "We're business partners in the Spain division."

"We're another partner of your company from Virginia, though we've been past enemies." Thomas added smiling sheepishly.

Laf ruffled Alex's hair "I'm from France, which is also the reason I've stayed in America for so long."

"Our family bought a few branches of your pet and aquatic life stores, aquariums, and centers. But we're business sharers of your company."

John beamed as he thought about aquatic life.

Herc chuckled "We're part of your fashion branch which was made through old partnerships."

"Flower shops and company." Samuel stated with a lazy smile.

"Business partners!" Peggy yelled cheekily "I'm sure Alex already knew that.." Eliza chuckled.

"Books, and my dad is a business partner." James M said as a small smile played across his face.

Alex looked at the Reynolds and pointed a bit before stating "Business partners for a long time now."

They both nodded with cat smiles.