Chapter 16

Alexander POV

'Oh God, Why ME?!' I internally scream as I stood there and my friends took turns taking pictures of me, pinching and squishing my cheeks as well as cuddling me.

'Cant believe Maria and James got me in this onesie....' it was annoying but I can't deny the fact that I love warm hugs, and yes I did quote Olaf from Frozen.

I'm just so glad that Angelica decided to butt in the conversation and save me.... practically save me.

At least now I was in a very comfortable yet slightly annoying position.

I was seated on Lafayette's lap, the usual seating, which was between John and Hercules while Thomas and the rest of the guys groaned and complained as to why I sat on Laf's lap all the time.

"I mean seriously! I know y'all are close an' all, but I'm pretty great too!" Thomas exclaimed, his southern accent showing as the girls chose the movie we were gonna watch.

James rolled his eyes "Of course you are Thomas, aside from your Mac n Cheese obsession your fineee." He stated sarcastically.

'Ooohs' were heard as others snickered.

Thomas pouted as he feigned his hurt crossing his arms but he then a smirk made its way to his face "Oh, c'mon Jemmy. You mean you don't want Alex to be in your lap?" He teased as James turned red.

He fake coughed as eyes were on him, it was cute. Wait, no his blush was adorable, it was a light pink so uh.

I mean, y'know, he's a cinnamon roll!

He looked around subtly trying to find his words when his eyes met fine, then he seemed to tense up as his blush increased.

"I-er-uh, goddamnit...." He stuttered struggling with his words which made me let out a small giggle as John and Herc heard.

They looked at Madison, and yes, I did notice the stares they were giving him, I knew what they meant.......kinda.

I mean, I know they're protective of me, I would be too! They're my bestfriends so yeah.

"Ok, alright stop teasing poor Madison..." Eliza cut in with a small smile "We chose a few movies-"

"I chose the first movie!" Peggy cuts in with her hands on her hips "But in order for our movie marathon to be a success we must first eliminate a problem." She said clasping her hands together with a serious voice.

Maria jumped in almost screaming "And the solution to that is to pass Alex around during each movie!"

"What?! Why?!" I immediately ask not really supporting the idea "Alex pleaseee! For the sake of shipping!" Theo begged.

I scoffed "What's in it for me?" I asked making the room go quiet.

"We won't steal any of your clothes anymore....."Peggy said puffing up her cheeks.

I thought for a bit before grinning as I held out my hand.

"Deal" We both shook on it "But I'm staying in Laf's lap for now, how many movies do we have exactly?"

Maria cackled "Oh, no, don't worry. We wont be going to sleep anytime soon." She said as her brother smirked and joined in on cackling.

"Stop scheming...." I mumbled while sweat dropping moving into Laf a but more as he tightened his hold onto me.

The Movie played and Laf beamed a bit, I watched it for a bit til I realized that it was Beauty and the Beast, the one with Emma Watson in it.

Laf would always sing along with Lumiere which always made me giggle.