CHAPTER 3 - Working hard

"I'm sorry Namjoon-ah, did I interrupt your rehearsals?" Moon asked still between laughs but trying his best to stop it, taking deep breaths and pretending to wipe a tear from the corner of his eye. I just rolled my eyes at him still kinda angry about the fact that he was laughing at me for something that I didn't get.....and oh boy, how that triggered me, I hate not knowing things!

       "No it's ok, we were taking a 5min break anyway, I was just surprised to hear you laugh like that and came to check what's happening" the Namjoon guy spoke with an amused dimple smile, even tho he didn't knew what was so funny, neither did I, and have I mentioned how much that triggers me? I did, that's how bad it is.

       "Oh nothing much, just my new partner here that is a....YAH!" He shouted in surprise and pain as I clearly stomped on his foot afraid that he would blurt out that I'm a girl. But making my best effort to keep a cynic yet sweet smile on my lips"

       "Don't mind my hyung here" I said that name with greeted teeth but keeping the polite smile to Namjoon, but darting daggers at Moon whenever my gaze shifted to him "I am nothing" I said looking at him with a serious warning look and tone in my voice "he is just crazy" I looked back at the tall boy with an educated smile and innocent face, noticing the confused and surprised way that he looked at me, then Moon, and back to me.

       "See what I have to deal with everyday Namjoon-ah?" He said in a whining way while his arm lunged around my shoulders bringing me close to him with a pout on his lips. "This is my new partner, Mun, our new maknae" he said emphasizing the 'this' so he wouldn't specify my gender, which surprised me but made me release the breath I didn't even notice I was holding

       "Comes in, steals my title and still treats me like crap....there's no respect left for the elders!"

       "Tell me about it! Finally someone that understands me!" A new voice said from behind us, probably coming from the same practice room Namjoon exited from. I turned around to see a dark haired guy that appeared to be older than me, and a taller one that looked younger.

       "Jin, so glad to have someone here to back me up, I need support in this!" He said leaving me as quickly as he had hugged me and went to hug the shorter boy that now I was sure was Jin, and I recognized him as the boy I had seen running after the other 3 trying to scold them" How do you do it hyung? How did you manage to tame those 6?" He whined in his terrible act to pretend to be suffering and almost crying with this situation.

       "It's ok Moon-ah, Hyung is here now, I'm going to teach you the art of educating though children, don't you worry!" Jin said while patting his shoulder and looking up to the ceiling pretending to be making some kind of life or death promise to some higher up force or something, joining that failed act of Moon.

       "Who tamed who again?" The other boy that has kept silent till now finally talked breaking into laughter with a big boxy grin on his face.

       "Taehyung" I murmured more to myself than to them since I recognized him from my previous research, and now knowing he was one of the boys running after the shorter one on my first day.

       "Yeah, that's me" He said staring at me with a confused but curious smile "have we met before?"

       "Oh, no, we haven't" I said normally while shaking my head "I just recognized you from some research" I said looking at now 6 pair of confused and curious eyes, and a little smirk on Taehyung lips "f-for work of course" I quickly added.

       "For work? Really?" Taehyung asked with an amused look and that big boxy grin, but when he saw me nodding my head his facial expression completely changed to a pout and I swear to god that for a second my dead stone cold heart gave this faint beat for just a second, before it reminded itself that it was not supposed to do that.