CHAPTER 4 - Birthday Mix (Part I)

Hey Hey everyone!

       I know I promised a double update and I am gonna keep my word! But since this one ended up too long I am going to split it in two parts ok? Hope you don't mind.

       Enjoy! 

━━━━━━━━━ »•» ★ «•«━━━━━━━━━

       The days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into a month. That's how long I have been living in Korea and working at Big Hit now, and honestly? Things are going pretty good, better than I expected them to.

       In this month I got to another country, with a completely different language and weather from the one I was used to have in Portugal or America, where I used to study a couple of years ago. I left my family and the few friends I had to come to a place where I had no one, or anything, as you may recall from the state of my house. Which brings me to another update, I used my first paycheck to go buy some house stuff, I am now the proud owner of a very comfortable air mattress that I use as bed and couch, so it stays in the living room, it's only me living there so I might as well sleep on the living room, no problem. I also bought a rug for the front door so I won't get the floor all dirty on rainy days, a soft fur carpet for my room and a desk and comfortable chair where I could work on, play games on my laptop or use to eat. It's not much but it's a start, next month I want to buy some decoration for the bathroom and my room, to give it a little touch of my own, then I'll start to focus on the kitchen and finally the living room, since I don't spend that much time at home.

       Things also started to change at work, after that day Ki-Moon hyung and I got closer, to be honest we had a huge fight cause he admitted that he didn't see me naked or changing, he just said that to see how I would react, and according to him my face was priceless. Apparently Mr Chong gave him access to my file, since he was gonna be my partner, he thought it would be best for him to know me deep, so he could help me out better and know what to count with.

       At first I got pissed at him, not only cause he made fun of me, cause he knew I was a girl, and he knew about my past...and that was something I was trying to get away from, I didn't want him to worry about me at work or pity me, I hate it when people do that. Still, he proved me that he was not doing that, he kept treating me just like he had since the start, and he told me he wouldn't tell anyone about my gender, he thinks its idiot of me to hide it since no one there would judge me for that, but if that's my decision he will respect it, and I really appreciated that.

       We started to talk more at work, training together at the gym and on our bodyguard trainings. Basically every bodyguard in there had free access to the huge gym in the building with the machines and fighting area and we would have fighting classes almost every day, together, and you can imagine where that leads us....kicking, punching, pulling, pushing, and a lot of physic contact. I am very good at fighting, and even tho I am a girl and I admit to be weaker muscle and strength wise to the other males, and shorter as well since I'm only 1,65m, I still kicked their asses thanks to my quick reflexes, flexibility and lots of practice.

       Eventually some of them started to notice how my body was more curved and delicate than theirs, some even touched my chest without knowing of course, and would get really confused and freaked out when they realized what just happened, making Moon laugh his ass off every single time. We eventually told our team about my gender and I explained why I did it, I also apologized if I was too cold to them before and act like I was superior, I only wanted them to see me as a boy so they would treat me the same.

       Just like Moon had said, they called me crazy, they were surprised yes, but that only made them think even higher of me cause it was very hard to get where I was at being a female. They also promised not to tell anyone, they kinda liked the idea of our group, the security group, to have a female member since not even the idols there had female members, so they treated me like their little secret and treasure, was rather cute to be honest.