CHAPTER 15 - The freaking Buzzing noise

Yoongi POV

       Buzz......Buzz......Buzz.....

       Silence

       Buzz......Buzz......Buzz.....

       The sound of a phone vibrating echoed again in the living room full of sleeping bodies. The two drunken 'old couple' were still fast asleep entangled on their couch; Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling on another couch...in a very weird way.

       Jungkook was laying on his back with a shit tone of decorating pillows on top of him, legs wide open, one falling to the ground and the other one around Taehyung's body that was sleeping on top of the pillows covering the maknae's body. He was sleeping on his stomach, one hand over Jungkook's that was resting on the pillow next to his head, and the other crossing under his leg and resting right on the golden maknae cookie jar.

       Hoseok fell asleep with Namjoon on the remaining couch but like normal people, each using one of the arm rests as pillows and their feet meeting at the middle, slightly tangled even tho RM had his back against the couch and Hobi was sleeping on the edge so both could stretch if they wanted to.

       I was happily sleeping on our big bean bag in front of the warm fireplace, that was kind of my spot really. Until I woke up in the middle of the night that is, and saw Mun-ah sleeping on the floor next to me to stay warm with the fireplace, and Jimin weirdly cuddling to him....that made me cringe, a lot.

       I'm wouldn't normally care really, I'd even laugh it off, but this time something there felt wrong....so I got up and scooped him up from Jimin's arms and into my own. I already knew Mun was small, I mean, he's shorter than me and Jimin, but he was lighter than I was expecting as well. His body was small and delicate, and even tho I could see he had some muscle, he still felt light in my arms.

       I carefully took him to the bean bag where I previously was and laid him down. As soon as I removed my arms from under his body he frowned a bit and started wiggling until he found a comfortable position and curled up in fetal position, hugging his knees against his chest and head slightly tilted to the side with those round soft pink lips of his slightly parted letting slip soft snores here and there....cute.

       I was going to take that chance and go up to my room sleep in an actual bed, but then Jimin started whining and wiggling his arms across the floor looking for the warm body that was stolen from him. I knew he would wake up and look for it, and probably climb on the bean bag to cuddle again....so I did what I had to do. I let my body fall back to the floor with a loud grunt and my back rest against the side of the bean bag, my head falling on Mun's curled up legs. Crossed my arms over my chest and sank a bit lower to find a comfortable position, letting my legs stretched and shortly after Jimin hand found them and lunched forward hugging them like an octopus....this boy, really.

       Buzz......Buzz......Buzz.....

       There goes that annoying sound again! I grunt opening my eyes and look around shooting daggers at everything trying to find the source of the noise. No one else looked to have woken up with the sound and that was pissing me off even more, I'm the king of sleep and I woke up people! I stare down at the Rolex in my wrist to see it's barely 5am...we stopped playing around 2am, 3h sleep was not nearly enough, and who the fuck would call this early?

       I was about to kick Jimin away and get up to look for the noise when it got silent again.

       "Finally!" I mumbled grumpily and shook my shoulders against the bean bag to dig a bit deeper into it in a cozy position. Mun slightly shifted to sleep on his back, so my head was now on his belly....soft....funny, was expecting something harder like Ki-Moons from all the abs. This was good tho, way more comfortable.