CHAPTER 8 - Water fight

Jimin POV

       Me and the rest of the boys had been in the living room for about half an hour now, we had time to discuss between playing games or a movie and after we decided it would be a movie night we even agreed in which movie it would be, and still no sign of Jin and Mun.

       "What the hell is taking them so long? I wanna start the movie!" Jungkook whined impatient on his spot in one of the couches. He was sitting in the middle with his head on Taehyung's lap and his legs over Hoseok. Yoongi was taking over of one couch only for himself looking like he was ready to sleep during the entire movie. Namjoon was sitting on the other couch and I was on the opposite side from him glancing over at the door to try and see if they were coming over.

       "Just how much of a mess did Jin made to cook dinner today? It never takes this long to clean up" Tae said patting Jungkook's hair trying to comfort the slightly annoyed maknae.

       "Well, he really over did himself tonight, I can't remember the last time I came over and Jin made this much food and different dishes" Moon hyung comment from one of the poufs we had on the floor next to the coffee table.

       "And it is hyung birthday today....maybe we should go and help him, I'm starting to feel bad now that I think about it" Hoseok hyung said and I saw Namjoon agree with him by nodding his head.

       "Mun hyung went with him tho" I answered both of them and Hoseok rolled his eyes at me and Namjoon shoot me an annoyed glare making me lift my hands in the air. "ok ok I'm gonna go and see if they need help!" I said getting up still with my hands in the air before they killed me. "Jesus...relax people" I mumbled while fixing my hair and made my way to the kitchen.

       After I step away from the living room and the TV noise faded along with the other boys voices chatting on the background, I started hearing noises that seemed to come from the kitchen. As I got nearer I could identify them as laughs and yelling.

       "Hyuuuuuuuuung stop it!" Mun voice reached my ears in between deep laughs, his voice was kinda strange really, even more than Taehyung's. Not like it sounds bad cause we all love Tae's voice, but it's a very weird mix. Mun's could be warm and somewhat soft, even tho it was kinda deep and had a very raspy sound to it.

       "Oh no no no, you started, now I'm finishing it!" Jin said sounding a bit out of breath, what the hell was going on in that kitchen? I quickened my pace and could hear Mun saying that it was Jin hyung fault so he would finish it instead. And that's when I rounded the corner to a loud crash and a very weird and surprised sight in front of me.

       "Hum....is everything alright in here?" I asked clearing my throat and raising one eyebrow while my eyes shifted from Mun, to Jin, to the kitchen in front of me....that was a complete mess! The dishes were still waiting to be washed, the counter was still dirty with bits of flour here and there and some dirty kitchen utensils lying around. But what shocked me the most was the water and foam....it was everywhere!

       The sink was basically empty, all the water and dish soap scattered across the counter, the floor and especially the two bodies on the floor that were completely soaked. Mun was on his back, I couldn't see much of his clothes since Jin was on top of him, but by the looks of his dripping wet hair glued to his face I'd say he was as drenched or more than hyung, and believe me when I say he was drenched....I could see the contour of his arms and broad shoulders muscles from the way he leaned on them not to crush Mun.

       Their eyes were staring at each other in some kind of trance, not even moving when Jin's hair would drip right on Mun nose bridge. I had never realized how slender his nose was, and the end was not too round but not too pointy either, it was really cute and small. The droplets would slowly make their way on his milky porcelain skin across his cheekbones before they fell to the floor. Some lucky ones would even fall or roll close to his soft pink lips, he had really nice ones now that we're at it. They have the perfect shade of pink, look soft and very well taken care of, they're plump and round, with the perfect heart shape on his cupid bow. It was kinda hypnotizing to stare at.....wait, what?