CHAPTER 7 - Birthday Party

"Just a little work problem, nothing much tho, our maknae can handle it" Moon assured while passing his arm around my shoulder and pulling me past Hoseok and into the living room, leaving the boy behind us still staring at me in shock.

       "Hum, Taehyung-ah....why are you on the floor?" I questioned looking at the boy sprawled out on the fluffy dark carpet that covered the floor in the center area of the living room, next to the 3 big couches, the table in the middle and their modern looking furniture against the wall were a very big television rested. The furniture in itself was very pretty, looked modern but the black also made it look elegant, I had to congratulate whoever did the decoration of the room because every little detail on top of the shelves or even the table was spot on.

       The space was big, I'd dare to say their living room alone was bigger than my entire flat, but still it was very clean. I admit that I was expecting something very different when I heard 7 boys lived in the same house...guess I was wrong.

       My eyes went back to the boy on the floor while he got up cursing lowly while passing his hand on his ass, and might I had, those black jeans gave him a really nice ass.

       "Idiot Yoongi threw a pillow at me and made me fall" He grumbled while shooting daggers out of his eyes to the older one that just pretended to be sleeping like it was nothing with him, which made me laugh lowly, with a little hiss of pain from stretching the swollen muscles of my face.

       "Daaaaamn hyung, what happened to your precious face?!" Jimin said from right beside me making me jump. His hands quickly took hold of both sides of my face and started moving it in different angles to have a better look just like Moon had done the night before.

       "It's nothing Jimin-ah, I'm fine, really" I said with a small smile, trying not to make it hurt more by stretching it

       "That doesn't look like nothing" Taehyung's deep voice sounded from my other side and his face popped up right beside Jimin's. Both just staring at my face really close, too close even, like I was some kind of injured animal. 

        I felt my breath get caught in my throat, they were too close...I could feel both their warm breaths hit my skin and I had to try really hard not to stare at them both and use this oportunity to check their gorgeous faces from this close. I really wanted to do it, I mean, this boys are hot! And even tho I'm trying to look like a guy I am still a girl, and I have my limits. Jimin tilted my face a bit more to him making me realise how much atention he was paying to my face, not just my bruise.

       "Such perfect skin....light color, soft, delicate features" He wispered looking dazzed and kinda puzzled by my face while softly stroking his thumb from under my bruise to my chin, grazing the corner of my lips on the way. "...Beautiful..." he said so low that I'm not sure I heard him right, but only the tought of it making me blush slightly.

       "Let me see" Namjoon stepped in by putting one hand in a shoulder of each boy and pushing them to the side making them both grumble under their breath, and I finally released the one stuck in my throat while silently thanking him for this interruption "Indeed....this is something....and a big something" He said coming closer and closer to my face, stopping when he was only centimeters away from my cheek keeping his eyes focused on my cheekbone.

       "Yeah, it has some interesting coloration to it doesn't it?" Now it was Yoongi turn to make me jump. My eyes tried to follow his voice but it was hard to see him since he was standing on the left side of Namjoon, that kept my face turned to the right so he could inspect my bruise better. "What was it? Doesn't look like a punch....did you got kicked in the face? Or multiple punches on the same area?" He questioned me without getting closer, keeping that blank look on his face like he was talking about something trite as the weather.