CHAPTER 13 - A late Merry Christmas

Lana POV

       After the BTS boys joined TXT for their coffee break both groups started to happily talk about their work trip and tour, how it went, what they saw, did, how they celebrated Christmas and new year, which reminded me of something.

       "Jimin what time do you and the guys go home today?" I asked the short boy that was sitting on my left side and he quickly left the group conversation changing his focus only to me.

       "Hum...not sure it depends how well the practice goes really, but never before 8pm"

       "But are you guys eating dinner home? Or you'll eat something around here?" I pressed on trying not to sound nervous.

       "Normally we eat at home, we may order or cook something, but we eat at home most of the time....why?" He asks with one eyebrow raised and then a cocky smile forms on his lips and he leans closer to me whispering lower even tho no one was paying attention to our conversation. "Are you trying to ask me out for dinner is that it?"

       I laughed lowly with that low sleek voice and flirty look he was trying to pull even tho I could feel the amusement in his words. "Yeah....something like that" I said leaning closer to him as well locking my eyes on his and noticed a sudden shift on his attitude, he looked surprised and....flushed? Cute...before I could think about it my hand was already on his cheek squeezing it a bit while I had this goofy sweet smile because of this boy cuteness overload. "No need to get tense, it's a group dinner don't get funny ideas" I laughed at his face that looked confused for only about 2 seconds before he covered it up.

       "Hum...g-group dinner? With who?" He asked still a bit jumbled making me melt and laugh even more.

       "You really wanna know?" I asked him lower than before and leaning more to him, which he responded by nodding with his eyes going bigger and leaning more to me making our faces almost touch. I closed the space between my lips and his ear whispering only for him to hear. "Come with me then" I felt him shiver and a laugh escaped my throat as I got up and started walking outside the cafeteria area.

       "N-Now?" He asked all over the place but ended up following me outside while the rest of the boys kept happily chatting and showing pics of their trips. "So....hum...what is it?"

       "Have I told you how cute you are Jiminie?" I asked with a giggle and pinched those cheeks of his again feeling too comfortable around him since we started texting and forgetting the whole boy thing.

       "Oh....hum....n-no" He said completely thrown off his game and blushing slightly before he got control over himself again and that lovely confident smirk was back on his beautiful lips "But I know I am, thank you"

       "Always a heartbreaker" I teased while laughing and he just laughed as well while cooly pushing his hair behind his face in a very slow and calculated way. This boy had skills, and he knew it. "Ok going back to business" I called out to him but at the same time to myself so I would stop staring at him and focus on the task ahead. "As you know you guys didn't get to celebrate this holidays with Ki-Moon, and I know that was a big thing. So as my Christmas gift for you and him I decided to throw a special...hum...not really dinner so lets call it a big night snack?" I said with a confused and deep in thought face scrunching my nose making him laugh.

       "Ok, and where do I get in in this?" He asked with an amused tone and crossing his arms over his chest giving me that I know you're going ask for something look, but he wasn't annoyed about it, he seemed to be enjoying it actually.