Ch4: Steal my girl

CARTERS POV

I can't believe Connor would do that!

No, actually I can't believe Valerie would do that.

Me and Lindsay we are here and I was helping her plan how to get Connor back, yeah pathetic on my part I know, but honestly I'm getting sick of talking to him about it.

And then we saw him,yet not only him, him another girl.

"What the-" a single tear quickly drew down Linds face.

I wrapped her in a hug and laid against the back of the truck.

"It's ok Lindsay"

We heard a thump and my eyes shot over to Connors truck were you could see the top of Valerie's head peeking out.

"I'm sorry." Lindsay said.

"WH-" I started and was cut off by her lips.

Oh gosh, I gave Valerie my first kiss, and now I'm kissing her, and she probably thinks I'm a liar and a munslut right now.

Wait , why do I care?

Linds still kissed me, and I must admit. it was like kissing my sister. even though I don't have one, I'd assume that is what it'd be like.

Not but ten seconds later and there was knocking on the side of my truck, we both looked over the edge to see the face of Valerie.

"Hey, can you guys keep it down me and my boyfriend are trying to enjoy the movie"
She motioned back to Connor

Boyfriend? Both me and Lindsay tensed.

"Oh" Lindsay glared at Valerie ."Ok sorry."

Valerie nodded and turned back.

"And be carful hun, with as many lips as his has touched you may get mono!"

She didn't dare.

Lindsay gasped and took a quick swish of coca cola and spit it out.

"Really?" I glared at her

She shrugged and mouthed sorry.

I turned my attention back to a giggling Valerie, who was skipping back to Connors truck.

Ok, point one for Valerie, but she will pay.

******

EMMA (Valerie) POV

"thanks for tonight Connor, I had a good time, even if I was just a decoy. "

I stood on my tippy-toes and gave him a sisterly kiss on the cheek.

He gave me a boyish grin and pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks for helping me." he whispered in my hair.

I smiled back at him as I stepped into my room.

"And can you guys not lock me in here anymore?" I gave him my best puppy face.

"Yeah ok." he shook his head, grinning and gently closed the door, not locking it.

Finally progress. I sighed and fell back on my bed.

I felt myself drifting to sleep.

"Valerie!"

The force of his deep voice was enough to make me fall face first off of my bed.

I groaned and rolled over on my back to see Carter standing over me with a murderous look on his face.

"What're you doing in here?" I shrieked backing away from him.