Ch6: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater?

" 9... 10! Ready or not, here I come!"

I heard a thump from the closet.

"Gosh you clumsy idiot." I opened the door and slapped Brandon upside the head.

"Owie"

He pouted and stomped back into the kitchen where the out people go.

We are playing hide n go seek, because it's raining really hard outside and even though I wouldn't get sick, they won't let me go dance in it.

I walked into the living room, looking for Connor. I mean, he's like almost six foot, how hard can it be?

....... Ok really hard. He's as quiet as a mouse.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and called out dramatically

"O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?
Defy thy father and refuse thy name;"

"Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet." He finished from under the coach.

I laughed and peeked under.

"Gotcha!" I poked him and giggled.

"You cheater!" He tried to get out to fast and hit his head really hard on the underside.

I ran into the kitchen where Brandon was eating some ice cream and hid behind him.

"Save me brand!" I hugged his torso and hid my face in his back.

"Wha?"

Connor came barreling around the corner and he glared at me.

"She's a cheater!" He pointed a finger at me.

"Hey now, when you point one finger at me, three are pointing at the devil."

He gave me a dead stare, but nonetheless releases his hand back to his side.

"Surrender the girl Brandon" he said picking up a butter knife and pointed at us.

"Never!" Brandon yelled and flung a spoonful of ice cream at Connor, hitting him right on the forehead.

I gasped as the creamy goodness fell down Connors face bringing his lips into a frown with it.

"Oh it's on" he started to run towards us when I sensed that scary aura.

"Guys!" I whispered "it's Carter act nonchalant and casual"

Being the person I am, I awkwardly rested my elbow on the counter and crossed my legs.

I looked over to the boys, and man I thought I looked stupid. Connor was sitting on the counter reading a cookbook and Brandon was shining the silverwear...... yes. he was shining the silverware.

"What are you guys doing?" Carter asked as he took an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Oh, us? Pssh, nothin just hangin" I said in a higher pitched voice than I intended.

He nodded and took a slow bite of his fruit.

"Hey, guys I was planning on spray painting the bridge later, wanna come?"

I squealed and jumped up and down

"That sounds like sooo fun of course we'll go!"

He glared at me, obviously annoyed.

"Sorry, I wasn't talking to you. plus it's illegal, don't you have something against it?"

I see what he's doing. I smirked at him, how stupid does he think I am? Well.... there was that one time.... back to the point though.