Chapter 4

JJ
The light from my window peered through the curtains and into the gaps of my eyes, making me squint awake. I check my phone, 8am. I carefully remove myself from Simon's arms and head towards the shower. Sidemen recording starts at 9am which gives me 1 hour to get ready. I turn the hot water on and take my boxers off. The feeling of the water trickling down my body soothes me. "JJ are you in there" I hear Simon call from the door "JJ I can hear the water running" I kept quiet trying to contain myself from laughing.

Simon
I wake up with a cold shiver. JJ wasn't next to me. I stretch my bones out and sit on his bed. I hear the sound of running water and walk over to the shower. "JJ are you in there" I say knowing that's he most likely is. "JJ I can hear the water running" My patience begins to run out until I hear josh walk in. "JJ are you awake?" He says loudly. Without thinking twice I run into his bathroom and into the shower. "JJ are you in there?" Josh calls through. JJ smirks at me and I feel my cheeks flush pink. "Yeah" he responds. "Alright we have to leave soon, have you seen Simon anywhere, he's not in his room" JJ gives me a wink, I've never felt so embarrassed in my life. "No he might have gone out". I hear josh as he leaves the room and closes the door behind him.

JJ
I hear the door open to the bathroom and slam shut. Simon runs into the shower with me, I give him a confused look until I hear josh "JJ are you in there?" I smirk at Simon knowing why he ran in here so fast. His face blushes at the situation we're in, and I won't lie he looks adorable. "Yeah" I call through. "Alright we have to leave soon, have you seen Simon anywhere, he's not in his room". I give Simon a wink watching the embarrassment on his face. "No he might of gone out". I hear josh leaving my room and closing the door. "Care to join me Si?" I say with a chuckle. He stands there soaked from the shower. I grab the ends of the jumper and lift it over his head, my face flushing red as I do so. If I was white I would look like a tomato right now. I watch as he tugs down at his boxers and throws his clothes out of the way. I look him up and down watching his face change colour as I do so. I loose myself in his eyes, taking in the beauty in front of me.

Simon
"Care to join me Si?" JJ says with a huge grin on his face. His jumper is soaking wet from me hiding from josh in here. I'm tempted to accept but I know it's wrong, I can't, not with JJ. His hands grab ahold of the ends of the jumper and he lifts it off my head. I need to shower anyway, what's the harm if it's with my best friend. I decide fuck it and take off my boxers, chucking both wet clothing items out of the shower. As I turn back to face JJ his eyes travel up and down me with a slight colour of red showing up through his dark tone. His eyes lock with mine, he looks at me with adoration like no one else could, his brown eyes melt me each time  I look at them. Our faces move closer towards each other - "JJ, SIMON WERE GONNA BE LATE" Josh screamed from downstairs. JJ turns the shower off and passes me a towel. I check my phone, 9:08am, we're already late. JJ chucks me a pair of shorts in my size and one of his hoodies, we both scurry to get ready before dashing down the stairs and getting our trainers on. "Simon where have you been?" Josh asks. "Sorry I went out this morning, we ran out of milk" it was a shit excuse but I couldn't think of anything else from the top of my head.

Josh
I could clearly tell he was lying, Vik and Jj are the only 2 in the house who actually eat cereal, me and Simon usually get leftovers from the day before to keep us going until noon. Not only that his bed was still made which meant he didn't sleep in it. Like vik said last night, he fell asleep in JJ's room, he must've stayed there all night.And they did rush down the stairs together with clear rose red cheeks that anyone could notice. I decide not to make a big deal about it and head out to the car along with the others. JJ and Simon sat in the back seats while vik took the passenger seat. I buckled up and reversed out of the driveway. We headed off to pick the rest of the sidemen up, we're filming some football videos in our usual spot. We film most of our videos there, it holds a lot of memories. I look back to check on them, JJ is looking out of the window, he looks deep in thought. Simon is sitting on his phone, you can tell there trying to keep themselves to themselves. I can't help but wonder if the others will notice, or if they really are gonna keep this act up. I guess only time will tell.