Chapter 6

Vik
While waiting for our food Simon excuses himself from the table and walks over to the toilets. I notice JJ watch him as he walked away and sat back down keeping himself to himself. The rest of us carry on talking, we were thinking about going back to the house and recording a video there aswell, considering none of us really have much else to do. I notice JJ get up and leave the table and head to the toilets. I glance over to josh who raises his eyebrow at me. We discussed some simple games we could play when we get back. More sidemen channel is just where we can be as unprofessional as possible so it doesn't really matter what we do it always turns out hilarious. A few minutes go by and our food is ready, the waiters place our food on the table. "Where did JJ and Simon go?" Harry asks, noticing the 2 boys aren't on the table with us. "They went to the toilets" Josh responded. "Vik you should probably make sure they didn't fall into the toilet" I knew what josh meant by that and made my way over to the toilets. I open the door and watch as JJs lips pull away from Simon's neck, his face glowing and red. JJ leaves the toilets as quick as possible leaving Simon, just as glowing and redder than ever. "Simon you okay?" I ask. "Great thanks, anyway we should probably get back to the others" he said as he walked out giving me a smile.

Josh
JJ finally leaves the toilets and sits back at the table, our food all over the place. He has a huge smile on his face, his lips puffy and his cheeks red. Shortly after Simon walks out with vik trailing behind. JJ stands up and lets Simon sit as vik sits next to me. Simon smiles as JJ, they both seemed so happy. Just by the looks on their faces you could see something happened, the question is if any of the others noticed. We're all eating our food, Nando's normally sends us all fairly quiet. Vik gets his phone out of his pocket and puts it under the table, he opens his notes and types "JJ had Simon against the wall, kissing his neck, they played it off but I saw it happen. Something is definitely going on between them." I look from under the table to the two of them in front of me.

Tobi
We finally finish our Nando's, me Jj, Simon and Harry tidy up our table. Josh chucks JJ the keys to the car while the others go to the toilets. We head out to the car as JJ unlocks the doors, each of us climbing into the car and shutting the door behind us. "God I'm stuffed now" Harry says as he puts a seat belt on. "Same but you can't beat some good old chicken, right Tobi?" JJ says clearly making a racist remark. "Nothing beats it" I respond. "Woah Simon what's on your neck?" Harry says. We all turn to look at Simon's neck. He has a huge neck mark that looks a lot like a hickey or a love bite. "What's on my neck?" He asks. "It looks like a hickey or something" Harry says, Simon's face turning red. "Maybe it's just a reaction" Simon responds. I couldn't help but notice JJ dying of laughter next to him "Jide what's so funny?" I ask. "Ohhhh nothinggg" He said struggling to breathe through his heavy laughing. The car doors open and the rest of the boys join us. JJ passes Josh the keys and the rest of us belt up. "Why's JJ laughing so much?" Ethan asks. "Probably because of Simon's poor attempt to hide his girlfriend" Harry responds with a chuckle. Ethan looks over to Simon's neck and bursts into laughter " MINTER HAS A GIRLFRIEND" "So whose the chick Si" JJ says still laughing. "Very funny Jide" Simon says going even redder in the face, holding the hoodie up to cover his neck. "You love me really Si" He comments.
Moments after we're back on the road, I stare out the window taking in the sights. The sound of JJ's and Simon's laughter filling the car. Those two are so close it's unbelievable. It got me thinking about their friendship. Simon must've forgotten about his neck because he left the mark exposed. There was never any sign of Simon having a girlfriend, he never had time to go out and meet anyone because he was always busy making videos and editing. Then I realised something, We filmed all day today and that mark was never there, and we've only just noticed it. I looked back at the mark, it was fresh. I tried to think if Simon ever went off, maybe to meet this so called girl. I tried to think of anytime he went off but he didn't, he was with us the entire recording and the journey and even in Nando's. Nothing made sense he never went off there no way he could've met up with anyone. I stare back out of the window deep in thought, nothing was making sense. Realisation hit me, there was one moment he wasn't with us today, when he went to the toilets at Nando's, was there a girl in there? Did he plan to see his girlfriend there? Wait that's not possible he was in the men's toilets. Oh my god there was only one other person there. Olajide. He went in after Simon and they were gone ages to the point we sent Vik in there to make sure they didn't fall down the toilet or something. How have I never thought of them like that before. It actually makes so much sense, they are so close but what if their closer than what we think. I really thought about it, and realised this is probably something I should tell someone about. I mean Vik and Josh live with them, so maybe I should tell them. I decide not to say anything yet, I'll tell them later when I get them on their own. If something is going on I don't want to ruin anything as they don't deserve that. I look back from the window to JJ and Simon, he's resting his head on JJ's shoulder looking at his phone. They are actually really cute together when you think about it. It brings a smile on my face the way they are with each other. The car pulls up and we all get out, heading towards the house ready to film.