Chapter 16

JJ

I felt tired but I couldn't sleep, I sat on the kitchen island watching my coffee spin in the microwave as it heated. I check my phone, 4:21 am. The microwave beeps and I take it out and sit on the stool, feeling the warmth of the cup on my cold hands. I was no longer crying, it just stopped. Its like I'm crying without the tears, I don't think I have any water left. "JJ?" I jump in my seat and turn around to see Vik. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I didn't think anyone else was up" he says, walking over to the cupboard. "What're you doing awake?" I ask, as he gets out a box of cereal. "Oh I just finished a stream" he says, grabbing the milk from the fridge. "You?" "I can't sleep" I respond. "Why not?" he asks and grabs a spoon. "A lot on my mind" I say, "Just know you can talk to me whenever you need to" I smile at him "I know bro thanks" he walks out and up the stairs. My phone vibrates, I take a sip of my coffee and put it down. I pick up my phone, A message from my mum. I open it "Olajide please, you know how your brother can be, he pays for the house we live in, we can't exactly go against him. Your father and I are very sorry, we did not mean for you to be hurt but Deji is our priority. I hope you understand this, we will see you soon". As I finish reading the message I don't feel sadness or hurt, I just feel anger. "Keep him as your priority, he always has been and if your so worried about him then why  let me be apart of it, just forget everything and move on without me. You both let him push you around like that, forget about trying with me now its too late, I don't want to see you" I press send and shove my phone in my hoodie. I take my coffee into one of the living rooms, turning the xbox on. 

Simon

I toss and turn in bed, I couldn't sleep properly, not knowing if JJ is okay. I should've never let him go back to his room on his own. I reluctantly leave the warmth of my bed and quietly walk out of my room and over to JJ's. I open his door and find his bed still made and no sign of him. I race down the stairs, catching my breath when I still see his things at the door. I hear the sound of Call Of Duty coming from the living room, flashing lights peering through the gaps of the door. I open the door to see JJ sitting on the sofa. I close the door behind me and walk over to him, the bright light, lighting up his face. "JJ, what're you doing awake?" his eyes stayed glued to the screen. I sit down beside him. "JJ?" "Simon it's not a good time to be around me" he says with a stern tone, still not taking his eyes off the screen. "I don't care I'm staying" "Simon don't" "JJ I'm not leaving  you in here". He finally takes his eyes off the screen, looking down at the floor. "Simon I don't want to hurt you" "Then kiss me" the words fall right out of my mouth before I could stop myself. He takes his eyes off the ground and looks me in the eyes. He presses his lips into mine roughly. I move my legs, straddling his lap and deepening the kiss. I pull off his jumper and throw it to the side, kissing down his neck marking each area I suck on to. I bring my head back up to meet his lips as he moves our bodies flat onto the sofa. He throws me to the side and straddles me, pulling my shirt off. He pushes his fingers through mine as he kisses down my neck, marking a trail down to the hem of my joggers. He slides further down, pausing to look up at me, looking for permission. I give him a nod and he tugs down my joggers, chucking them to the side, shortly followed by my boxers. He wraps his hand around my length, moving it slowly. He quickened the tempo, small moans emitting from my mouth. He puts his mouth around the head, swirling the tip with his tongue. He begins to slowly take me in, The tip hitting the back of his throat. "Fuck Jide" I moan,  trying to be as quiet as possible. He stands up, taking off his joggers and boxers, stumbling on his ankle. He sits back on top of me, straddling my hips. He starts to grind on top of me, rubbing our lengths together. A loud moan emits out of me, he covers my mouth, quietening the noises. The grinds become quicker and more frequent "Jide I'm gonna-" "Me too" We ride our highs together. I pick up JJ's phone and check the time, 6:27 am. "Come on let's go get some sleep" I say as we both chuck our clothes back on. I hold my hand out to him, he picks his phone up and intertwines his fingers with mine. We walk out of the living room and up the stairs. "You want to stay in your room or mine?" I ask. "Yours" I take him over to my room, closing the door behind me. We get into the covers, I rest my head on his chest, sleep shortly taking over my body.