TWO

" You finally arrived...I guess you didn't like anything in the store eh?" Alix raised a brow and slid over my pumpkin spice latte.

"You okay?"

No. I'm not fucking okay Alix! "Yeah man I'm fine, thanks for checking for me. I don't know where I'd be without you." And that was the truth. Alix is my anchor, keeping me in place with my sanity.

He smiled, and nodded. "Okay it's 2:00pm, what do you want to do?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever you want to do, I'm okay with it."

"Okay then, let's go visit Monraux. None of the old gang know that we're here, or that daddy passed..."

"It's not their business Alix."

" I know, I know..., I just really miss having a friend." He said and I snickered. "I don't mean it like that now, Skie. Sensitive ass."

I laughed and lounged back in my seat. Whenever Alix tried to used curse words it always comes off as funny to me, because he never used them.

"Okay then let's go, we'll take the bus."

He scrunched up his face, giving me a sour look.

"Skie I ain't taking no bus in all this cold, then  on the bus, people gonna rubbing all on my shoulders."

I sighed. I thought I was extra.

——

"You know we gonna need to stop spending all this money on Ubers. Shits gonna start to add up."

"I know, it's just until Friday I promise." Alix lead the way as he walked the narrow walkway of Monraux's house.

"What if he isn't home and we came all this way for nothing Skie?" I looked at him and started laughing.

"Nigga the fuck? Then that's in you. You wanted to see this clown not me." Him and Monraux, had a thing before we left last summer to go back home to our aunts.

"Oh snap, what y'all doing back here? Come here man! I missed you guys!" Malik, Monraux's older brother embraced us in a long tight hug. It felt good so I smiled and hugged back.

"Aye Money! Bring your black ass downstairs, you ain't gonna believe who here!"

In a matter seconds Monraux came down the stairs with boxers and a beater on. His dick print was clearly seen since he came down the stairs with a quickness.

" Oh shit! What y'all doing out here?" He gave me a brief hug and....kissed my brother?

From the look on my brothers face he was caught of guard as well, but didn't pull away.

"Uh-em!" Monraux's father cleared his throat making his presence known.

"Hello boys."

——

I'm sorry you all had to go through that alone. I also want you to know that if any of you need anything at all, I'm here now. Me and your father were great partners." He put his hands on both our shoulders and gave a smile which were mirrored.

"Thanks sir." With that said he walked back into his living room.

After a while of catching up, Monraux and Alix went upstairs. Leaving me with his older brother who was now starting to roll up a joint.

"Let's go upstairs to my room, because dad be tripping if I smoke when he's home."

I followed him upstairs and watched his ass as he took each step. If Malik was into niggas I was definitely gonna fuck.

He took the top spot on the bed and took off his sweater leaving him in his socks and sweat pants. I looked away and sat down in his computer chair.

"Why you sitting all the way over there? You gonna expect me to get up and pass you the blunt? Nigga come sit on the damn bed."

I sat next to him and placed his pillow on top of my lap. Just Incase.

I watched as he placed the blunt between his pink lips and took a big drag out of it. That was so sexy to me. And like on que, he let out a smile that was so contagious, I had to give him a smirk in return.

"This some good shit right here..." he took another drag and passed me the joint.

I took a pull and my eyes lit up, wide and surprised. This really is some good weed, wonder if it's laced with anything. It smells like a hint of henny was dried in it.

"I see you copying my style" I said and watched as he got up to turn on his speakers.

"I mean if you want that sweet aroma, why not?" He said making me chuckle. "You tryna play some music or it's whatever playing?"

I nodded my head and unlocked my phone, then connect it to the speaker. I tapped my playlist I named as 'unwinding' and listened as H.E.R-Changes, played through the room, setting a new theme.

—————

Ignore the errors guys.

What do you guys feel is about to happen?

How are you guys feeling about the characters?

Vote. Comment. Thx again for reading.❤️