TEN

It was now going for 2 am, and both Khyle and Alix were knocked out. Niggas can't hang at all.  We were watching 'Bloodshot' and I must say, this movie was everything and a bag of fucking chips.

I tapped Khyle and he instantly woke up blinking a few times. "help me get Alix, to his room".

"I gotcha," he stood up and stretched" my bad I ain't realized I was falling asleep."

"It's okay, you sure you can carry him? you look like you still sleeping." He can hardly keep his eyes open."

"Baby I'm good man. Let's carry him up so I can get in them guts." He replied loudly while yawning as I put one of Alix's arms around my shoulders.

"shhh... damn Khyle, you have the nastiest mouth ever I swear to God. " Sometimes I think he's worse than me. We finally made it to Alix's room and I made sure he was comfortable. I walked over to my room and I realized that this was the first time Khyle has seen and been inside it.

"Damn why is everything in here white?"

"Because... I'd like to think deep down inside my twisted mind, that I'm still normal, an angel even. So I surround my self with white things, and what people think that positivity or purity should represent." I laughed, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

But I'm honestly not a religious guy. Don't get me wrong now, I believe there's a God, but I just don't believe in all the things that are in the bible, feel me? If I'm feeling the love in whatever I'm doing, it's right to me.

"You're my angel," Khyle pulled me between his legs and hugged me while playing with my butt. I don't know why he likes my ass so much since it's so small. Like... I have ZERO ass.

"Why you keep holding my small ass butt cheeks? I don't have any ass."

"I don't need much, I love your small butt. Even though I sometimes confuse it for your back..."

"Boy what?!"

"I'm joking" he laughed." But I want you to know I got your back and you can tell me anything. Even if it's something as bad as you and your brother planning to kill me. Just let a nigga know."

I shook my head with a smirk, "what you mean? I'm not hiding anything from you." I lied.

He sighed," you know when I told you I love you I meant that shit right? I didn't tell you that because I wanted to get in your pants or some other shit like that... I told you that because I really care about you, and I'm tired of these pointless relationships I've been having. I'm not like the other young niggas my age that see relationships as a popular thing just to have or show off. I'm also not tryna rush or force you into a commitment because I'll wait on you if I have too. I just don't wanna play games man. Life too short and I got a lot on my plait as is right now."

I can understand all that but, "Why me though? Where is all this even coming from?" This was what I'm scared about. Me not being ready and I already felt like I was dealing with so much myself aswell, just thinking about school, working and just surviving as a whole. Yes, my dad left us some cash, but what's gonna happen when that runs out? I stress almost every day just thinking about the due date that everything is gone. I don't know the first thing when it comes to getting me and my brother on the right path of success. And by success I mean comfortable atleast.

"It's coming from a man that knows what he wants, Skie. You're an amazing man and call both of us crazy if by me saying, I see alot of potential in you."

After we had our long-ass talk and I began to feel really tight on if I should keep lying to him. Well not lying completely, but you know what I mean... I just feel like I know so much about him and he knows just the basics of me.

"All in due time babe...I'll tell you everything, I promise," I whispered to him while he snored peacefully on my chest.

-------

"I'm so happy that I don't have to go to work today, we can be fat and lazy." Khyle said as he walked in with my robe from the bathroom. It's two in the afternoon and we just woke up.

He slid back in my bed and changed the channel I was watching." Um hey, hey Spongebob, was on. We're watching Spongebob today."

"But Family Guy starts at 2:30. I love Family Guy." Khyle responded and laid his head on my abs, with my remote in hand. Is this nigga serious?

"Man your the boldest man I've ever met. How you could just come in here and take off my favorite show, which is retarded excellence... to put on mediocrity?"

"shhh, baby ... the song is starting.

It seems today, that all you see

is violence in movies in movies

and sex on TV..."

I've got an idea.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?" he answered still singing some of the verses of the theme song.

" you know how you've been working alot lately, and your feet has been killing you and all... I feel like I should give you a nice massage."He instantly stopped singing and gave me his full attention, turning on his stomache.

"Okay I'm listening."

"How about we make a deal? You put back on Spongebob, and I'll give you the best massage you ever had, I'll even give you a happy ending."

He squinted his eyes at me and shrugged." Well I guess I could always watch it on Netflix, so I win regardless."

He changed the channel back on Spongebob, then I grabbed my cocoa butter lotion from my nightstand and sat my naked body on his back. I started at his ankles, then slowly moved upwards towards his calf's.

Not even two minutes later, he flipped over with his dick erect." what are you doi-" he kissed me and climbed between my legs, as we fought for dominance, which he won.

"How 'bout we just skip straight to the happy ending?"