SIX

I woke up naked and sprawled out in my bed, and checked the time on my watch 9:30pm. I frowned and rubbed my dick as I remembered what happen earlier this evening.

"Shae....you wild for that." I said to myself and got up.

Suddenly my room door flew open and Alix walked in happy as shit.

"Hey little bro! How are you?" He had water and my meds in his hands. He smelled like fresh brownies.

"Shit I'm good, where you been all day?" I walked over to my closet and pulled on my shower robe.

"Well if you charged your phone, you'd had seen that I messaged and called you. I went out to get the car from the lot, then I went paid a visit to our little friends." He replied with slightly hooded eyes.

"Alix...are you high?" I took the meds and swallowed all in one go.

"Just a little bit, I'm making three dozen weed brownies." He smiled and I smiled.

We just had a Kodak moment.

"Let me wash up and I'll join you down in a bit."

"Okay, just a reminder that we having a few friends comin' over as well." He walked out the room and I followed into the bathroom.

"Cool."

——

I felt at peace with myself...I felt like the sword in my chest was finally being pulled out, and I'm healing with grace. I felt amazing.

Everyone was either laughing, smoking, cuddled up or drinking. The vibes are mutual.

I looked over at my brother and saw him smiling with a blunt between his fingertips.
I wouldn't have made it without him. I keep telling myself that, and it's a reminder that I need to stay strong for him.

"Skie here, your phone is ringing." Sam -one of my first female friends- threw my phone which I caught with both hands.

I slid my finger across answering it, and got up from my spot on the sofa. "Hey what's up man?" I bit my lip.

"I should be asking you that...Im over here wondering if I could still get your attention, since you didn't text me back.."

"Oh no-, I mean yeah. My phone had died.., and I took a nap.." I let out a sigh. " I just got side tracked is all."

"Oh okay. Is it possible that I could see you right now? Maybe we could meet and chill somewhere...? I wanna get to know you."

I smiled, " that ain't no problem. You driving? Or I'll drive?" I slid on my Jordan slides and zipped up my hoodie.

"I'll swing for you, send the location."

I hung the phone up and immediately sent my location.

Khyle: OMW. (On my way!) I'm literally about 10 houses down from you.

I raised my brows surprised and grabbed my keys, going through the back door.

Me: I'll be right back, I'm going to the store.

Bro💙: okay you taking the car?

Me: nah I got a ride, need anything?

Bro💙: Yeah bring me some gummy worms and a coke.

Me: ok I got you.

I walked over to the front yard and got a text from Khyle saying he's waiting on me. I looked up and seen him flash his car lights.

I smiled and got in. "Good evening." I got manners now I guess.

"How you doing?" He held out his right hand and steered with his left and drove away. "You mind if I stop to get something from the gas station?"

I interlocked our hands and I saw him lick his lips with a smirk. "Sure. I wanted to get something from there anyways."

——

After we got done from the gas station, we went back to his apartment. It was okay seeing as he was in college and lived by himself. The important thing was it smelled nice and it was sorta-clean.

I learned quite a few things about him. He's an only child and attends the state Pharmacy UNC.

I was currently sitting down on his couch when he came in and asked, "Does smoking bother you?"

"You smoke?!" I asked a little shocked.

"Even if I did, why is that such a surprise to you?"

"Because it just seems —never mind, I don't mind at all. I smoke so it's cool with me honestly." He nodded his head an took off his shirt.

You would think from him being into medicine and stuff that he'd at least have some kind of animosity for the plant.

Or not...

He sparked up, and we had a light conversation, just getting to know each other a little better.

--------

After our forth blunt we shared, I couldn't take anymore. My dick was on BRICK, and I went in for a bold move.

I kissed him..

To be continued..

I know, I know... Its been literally forever.