FIFTEEN

I woke up to hear a knock at my door and opened one eye to see Alix peeping his head in my room. He saw both me and Khlye in the bed wrapped up together and had a surprised look on his face. He shook his head and threw our clothes in the room then closed my door back.

I turned over to look at Khyle and he instinctively tightened his grip onto me.

I don't know what I'm gonna do without the dude. Honestly. I probably would've been a hoe, or maybe get into the porn industry, hmm... I wonder if Khyle would be into creating an Onlyfans. The thought alone made my dick begin to harden.

"You okay?" he questioned me with his eyes still closed, he's super fucking weird.

I nodded my head and yawned, stretching a little bit." My asshole feels like it's been used."I said and he started to chuckle, but I must've missed the rest of my own joke because it gradually turned from chuckling to laughing, then to a whole damn cackle.

"Okay, nigga it wasn't that damn funny,"

"man Skie... have you ever seen that meme where Roger from American Dad was bending over in the mirror... and it said something like 'checking my hole from the damage he did... like I couldn't deal man-" and he started laughing again.

I knew what he was talking about, and started laughing as well. Soon after we had our little talk we went to the bathroom and planned on getting out of the house. I'm tired of being inside.

I sat on the toilet and did my thang and couldn't help to feel weird. Not that he was watching me do it, but the fact that I wasn't weirded out that he was watching me... like I was totally comfortable with him watching me push his babies out my ass.

"why you watchin' me nasty,"

"because... just because," he replied sitting on the shower bench." why? you gotta problem with me looking at you?" Not at all, you could watch me forever nigga.

"Yeah, you're weird as hell," I said flushing the toilet and walked into the shower closing the door behind me." Stop playing dummy." He cornered me, then hoisted me up against the tiled wall.

"you just figuring out I'm weird?" I wrapped my legs around him and turned on the shower. I couldn't help myself but, got hard again. I went in for a tender kiss, but of course, he had to turned it into a whole makeout session. I wasn't complaining though.

"babe?"

"hmm?" I answered as he sucked on my right nipple.

"round two?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So what you gonna do about your kids?" I asked him as he brushed his waves.

"I'm gonna do whatever I can man. I honestly don't have a choice. Ole girl don' blocked me on Instagram and ain't answering her phone." He sounded so defeated. "But as of right now they're safe with my parents. She gave me all of their papers and shit, so I'm good on that part.

"Do you wanna get them blood tested? Ya know... just ta make sure they actually yours?"I asked him even though they were a spitting image of him. But you can never be sure, facts is facts.

"Yeah, I'm working on that. I still can't get over how she just up and left them with you just like that though." He pulled me into his legs and continued," thank you for being there, if she could've left them without a word to me, she probably would have left them outside or something worse."

"It's fine. So where are we going today? I wanna get out da' house." I replied, changing the subject.

"Okay, let's go see my folks." He said grabbing his phone and keys.

" wait, wait, how they gonna feel with you bringin' two non-expected babies, and finding out you like men now?"

"Baby this is twenty-twenty, nobody cares I promise you, and I don't like men I just like you, now let's go."

"That doesn't make any sense, dummy. How can you like me, -a beautiful black man- and not like nobody else or at least get other ideas about fucking another dude?" I mean I know he in love with the kid but, don't gas me like that now.

"I'm pansexual, duuummy..." he said trying to copy me." It's kinda like being bisexual, but I can only watch straight porn, gay porn doesn't do it for me. But I have felt like I could date a guy once but nothing sexual, it's confusing as hell. I've never slept with another guy except you, and I'm more than happy with you being the only and final one."

He literally just said he wants to marry me, in other words.

I got quiet after he said that and continued on our way downstairs.

"Well, it's about time yal come out that damn room." Alix said giving me a stank face." So what's going on? Ya'll having sex again?"

"I promise I'll tell you everything when I come back, I promise." I pinched his cheeks then kissed them.

"move boy, and where yal going? Your black ass don't listen. Da people said to stay inside dummy."

"Bye have fun with Monraux cause I know yal fuckin' too, so don't act like no angel cause you aint." And just how I said that, Monraux walked down the stairs shirtless and pantsless with a blunt in his mouth.

"wassup Skie, and?..."

"Khyle," I said and Khyle responded with a" sup man?"

"Whatever, Khyle just bring my brother back in one piece or I'll stab you. We still not cool."

"Understood, sir." Khyle responded and grabbed my hand leading me outside.

"Bring me back some gummy bears and a coke if yall stoppin' by da store too!"

................

Khyle's parent's looked like they lived in the back of God's back." Where we going? You running out of road boy." I said noticing as the hard paved road turned to dirt tracks.

"Why are you acting like you don't trust me? I ain't gonna kill you." He said smirking," the only way I'm gonna kill you is if I daggered you to death with this DICK!"

"Okay?" I gave him an 'are you serious face', " That joke was stale, and you swear you did somethin'." I shook my head and seen then the sun shined again from the opening of the forest. "Oh my God, this is so fuckin' nice."

"Yeah, it's aight... nothing too major."

To be continued...