ELEVEN

Four weeks later.

Things between me and Khyle have been going quite well. We've managed to get even more closer if that's even possible. He and Alix have been doing a great job on encouraging me to take my meds, granted... I didn't have to go to my shrink anymore, so that's fucking great.

I've also been chatting with an executive at Fashionova for a modeling gig. We're still talking and setting up plans for future meetings, but this virus still out here, so I just have to wait it out. If I do get it done and they love me, maybe I can be permanent.

I didn't really have an idea what I wanted to do anyway, I kept changing my mind. Alix, on the other hand, wants to go to college to be an accountant. I don't know which or how many college's he applied to, but I know he's had his eyes set on the University of Illinois, which isn't that far from here.

However I will miss him if he gets accepted though, we've never been separated from each other for too long and especially by that margin. So I know it's gonna be hard not seeing him, but we both have different aspirations. I'm still not pretty sure what I'm gonna do for my career exactly  but, I know for fact college isn't it for me. I just hope this Modeling shit works out.

I turned off the shower and walked out to look at myself in the mirror. I've been doing some at-home workouts and I can finally see the progress. My abs were defined, legs and arms were getting toned/buffed... a nigga is looking delectable.

I turned to get a side view and sucked my teeth" why the hell is it so hard for you to grow?" I mean, I'm not gonna lie and say it hasn't improved a little bit but damn what do I need to eat?

I pulled on my bathrobe and went on my phone to browse the web for tips on a better ass, but got a text from Khyle, saying that he's ready.

Me: Ok I'm on my way, now.

myheart❤️: Pleeease drive safe baby.🤨

Me: babe I do's this... im not new to this. Chilll.🙄

Since that night Khyle came over, he's basically been living with us and he wanted me to drop him to and from work since he's always tired, or as he would say 'you're supposed to drop your husband to work'. I don't mind doing it of course, because like he said he's my baby and I'd do almost anything for him. He deserves it for putting up with my crazy ass. Also, I liked his car he has a 2017 Mercedes Coupe, which he likes to call his 'panty droppa'.

After I did my normal hygiene stuff(hair/deodarant etc.) I pulled on my Yikes black hoodie by my wife Nicki Minaj, and threw on some black joggers with some Ugg slippers.

"Aye Alix!"

"yeah?!"

"ah cumin back...gonna get Khyle."

"bring me back sometin' to eat please!"

"yeah den."

I jumped in the car and was about to back out when I saw an SUV swerved slightly in my drive way. Almost hitting me, and they were blocking me in. I looked in the rearview mirror and started cussing.

I jumped out of the car and was about to tell this nigga off but remembered we supposed to be quarantined, so I grabbed a mask from the glove compartment. Courtesy of Khyle of course.

I turned around and was stopped mid-stride when I saw a woman- no girl standing with red puffy eyes. What the hell...

"Umm...what the fuck girl, you tryna kill yourself eh? Whatchu' want, do I even know you?"

She rolled her eyes mumbling, saying something along 'these gay niggas...' but I couldn't catch all of it.

"Look, is Khyle here?" Maybe she was Khyle's sister or cousin or something like that.

"No, he's not why? How do you know him?"

She rolled her eyes again and began to walk back to her car. I pulled out my phone ready to call the police because clearly this bitch was tripping, -but stopped when she began throwing out bags, and when I said bags I meant like she was throwing out suitcases- this bitch was moving out.

"...what the fuck are you-"

"you can let Khyle know that he needs to check for his children because I'm not raising no baby for a fucking fagget like him! He's a fucking dirty lying whore, I told him I wasn't ready for this. I'm too young! He can do whatever, and post whatever he wants with yall happy gay life, but he's gonna take them off of my hands too." She kissed her babies with tears streaming down her face saying her goodbye's.

I couldn't even move,...and I'm sure my would've been to the ground if I didn't had on this mask.

"w-what?" Bee stings... my tears felt like I was being stung with bees, and my heart was shattering. She cannot be serious right now. This all has to be a misunderstanding.

"Let Khyle know he'll be hearing from my father and my brothers soon." With that, she walked off and handed me the car seats with her babies inside.

She walked back to her SUV, turning a blind ear to my cries for her to stop, and sped away.

I looked back at Alix, as he came running outside to my ade with questions I couldn't answer. This cannot be happening man...

I looked down at the twins in my hands and shivered as one of my tears landed on one of their faces.

"A-Alix... they look just like him..."

------

to be continued...