THREE

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna run to my dealer real quick" Malik said, then threw on a graphic Hoodie.

I nodded and continued to smoke what was left of the joint I had between my fingers. I haven't heard a word from Alix, since him and Monraux went... -shoot, I don't know where them niggas went.

Me: where you at?? You been gone for too long.

I nodded my head to Travis Scott-Butterfly effect, and took another long drag, waiting for my brother's response.

————

After I finished the blunt I stood and started smiling. It's the weed, getting into my temporal lobes, which in other words means I'm HIGH.

I sprayed on some cologne I found on Malik's nightstand, and walked out his room to look for my brother.

I went down the hallway and saw a door that had the 'cash emoji' on it, and I took a good guess that it's non other than Monraux's.

I went inside and scanned the room for them. It was kinda dark in here since he had the curtains closed and the sun had already set.

I tripped over a piece of clothing and fell straight on my face. Like where the fuck was my hands at?

"Alix y'all in here man? I shined my flash light on my phone, and seen that I tripped on Alix's pants. Why the fuck is his....

"Alix, where the fuck.." I stop mid sentence and saw him crying on the floor in corner with his head down. I'll ask questions later.

"Come on sweetheart." This was now the weed talking.

I walked over to him and help him stand up. He still had on his underwear which is a good sign. He smelled like strong alcohol and orange juice.

"Put on your clothes, Alix."

He put them on along with my help and I saw the bottles on the side of Monraux's bed. Stolichnaya and Orange juice.

"Where is he?" I asked Alix, and he scrunched up his face.

"Skie, I just wanna go home." My smile never left my face as jaw began to tighten.

"Call an Uber and wait for me downstairs." I gave him his phone from the night stand and watched as he stumbled out the room.

I turned on the lights in the room and grabbed the half full bottle off of the floor.

"Monraux..."

——

He wasn't in his room so I went to the bathroom across the hallway and seen him naked, pulling off a condom.

As he was about to open the shower door I sent the bottle straight at his head. He fell to the ground and I got on top of him and started to let all my fury out on him.

All of the hurt.

All of the questions.

Everything.

There was so much blood. I don't know if it from me hitting my hands on his hard ass head, or it slipping and and hitting the tiled floor.

"Oh my God, no! Mike! Mike!" I was being yanked by my chain and shirt by someone. It was his mother.

I got back up and saw her hugging and crying for him, like he was so innocent. He wasn't.

"HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF! HE CAUSED THIS!" I screamed out the feeling of satisfaction now taking over me.

Soon I was being yanked again, by his father. He dragged me by the back of my neck downstairs and I felt my anger start suffocate me.

"Let me go.."

——

It was the next day and I was the first up. My knuckles felt like needles whenever I tried to flex them open.

I guess I need to order out for us today. Can't cook with fucked up hands. After I typed in what I wanted from Uber Eats, and got something for my brother as well, I zoned out and went to light a blunt. Good thing I kept three rolled in swishers in my sewing kit.

"Skie!" Here we go. "Skie, what the fuck is wrong with you?! Why would do that to him?
How could you do that too him?" He said as tears streamed down his face.

"He hurt you right? He tried to rape you right? The fuck out my face Alix. I did what I had to do to protect you."

He shook his head, " Skie nobody deserves to die."

"What?"

"Skie you almost killed him, it's a good thing he didn't press charges or his dad, because you would be in jail and I'd never see you again.
What the fuck is going on with you?!"

He cried even harder and I looked at the palm of my hands. I almost messed up everything for myself and my brother. He's basically all I have on this earth besides my aunt. I was gonna lose everything and it really hurt me.

I walked up to Alix and hugged him tightly, despite the pain my hands were in." I'm sorry Alix, I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make it up to you and his family."

I didn't realize the huge damage I had done. I needed to fix it.

Alix hugged me back and then I let go after he stopped crying.

"You need to go to anger management classes Skie. Please...., you haven't been yourself for a while and I want my brother back man. This isn't you."

As much as I hated the idea of seeing a shrink, I know that this time I really have to do it.

"Okay it's done, I'll set up an appointment right now for the closest date."

He nodded and sighed then walked back upstairs.

I fuck up everything. No matter what I do. It always turns back onto myself. Whether I'm doing good deeds or not. It comes back double the damage.

————

Ignore the minor errors guys.

What are you guys birthday? Today is my sister's 22nd.

Vote. Comment. Share.❤️