Eighteen

"You cheating on me?" Khyle said walking in and kissed my forehead. He'd just gotten off from work.

"baaabe you're finally hooome..." I turned around to hug him. I missed him so much.

"Cheat? Skie is way too crazy over you, fa that."

"Ya know whenever you try to take his side, it makes the situation even worse for him right? It doesn't count to me because he's your brother. Twin brother"

Alix stale faced him and pursed his lips," I still don't completely like you yellow man. Ya betta watch out."

"aw shoot, so it's like that?" Khyle said playing hurt.

"Yeah been like that," Alix replied then walked out the back door to answer his phone.

"That was just a girl I had a somethin with...and it was way before I met you so don't give me that look now. She just couldn't get that I've moved on."

"mhm... she probably in love with you."

I looked at him with hooded eyes through my hair that was falling over my face." Fuck her."

"Damn so fuck her feelings too then? That's how you gonna treat me if I fuck up?"

"you mean if you do it again? yes da' fuck?" I laughed.

He sucked his teeth and walked upstairs, but I continued laughing. I'm too high right now to deal with that conversation. I can't take anything seriously, even if he was.

After my laughing fit, I followed him upstairs and seen his work clothes in the hamper by the closet." Oh, you in the shower..." I know I took one already but I'm on brick. I quickly shrug off my robe and then my socks, to join him in the shower. "Oh you taking a shit huh?" I asked him and then sat on the shower seat. I can wait and watch him, just like he likes to watch me.

"Nah... I was just answering some emails for work and school, and I really had to pee so I just sat down." He bit his bottom lip and stood up, making his way towards me.

After he was in the shower, I wasted no time, I always liked how he was six-three because it was easier to do everything I've always fantasied about.

I turned on the shower and lathered his toned back with soap. Massaging away all of his evening stress, that today brought onto him.

Starting from this moment, it's going to be all about him. I hope I can keep up my movements though because at the back of my mind I want to be selfish and let him make me cum...

...He'd love that though...

I turned him around and started to lick and suck on both sides of his jugulars and groped his ass.

"what you tryna do?" he smirked.

I smiled back began to kiss him, "shhh.."

I continued to lather his body from head to toe, getting him nice and cleaned, then dried him off after I was done.

"Go and lay down."

I quickly dried off as well then joined him in the room.

Watching as he folded his arms behind his head and propping up his right leg, I know his mind is beginning to wonder what I'm planning.

"come here baby.."

I grabbed a pre-rolled joint from my sewing kit and the pina colada edible lube that I loved to use on him, then I walked over to him and straddled his waist. Instantly I felt his dick began to come alive.

I began to suck on the red spot I left on him in the shower while he played with my ass.

"damn this ass is getting thick baby, what are you eating?"

"dick." I replied making him laugh.

I stopped my assault on his neck and lit the joint, inhaling deeply then I gave him a shotgun kiss. This weed will blow his mind.

Khyles POV

After he gave me that shotgun he started to lather my dick up with lube and went down on me, he knows I love that shit.

He bobbed his head up and down deep throating my dick, shit felt so warm and wet I had to grab onto his hair, and guide him so I won't bust.

But I love it when he's a whore for my cum.

After he was done he straddled my waist and slowly slid his tight walls around my dick. "mhm... damn Khlye." I leaned forward and sucked on his neck, causing him to clench around my dick.

"you ready?" he asked me and trained his legs in a squatting position, then pushed me back with both of his hands around my neck. He started that slow wine and slowly started to bounce until he got the perfect rythm.

"damn baby.. you tight as fuck." I quickly switched our positions and I started feeling the best high I've ever had.

I held his legs back as I sank my 10 inches balls deep into his tight wetness. I began to gyrate my hips bringing the tip out and slammed it back into him. The way his walls hugged my dick was the best feeling ever, I'll never get used to it.

"Ughh fuck baby you feel so good... don't stop. .." the way that Skie's moaning is making me extra hard, I could feel myself slipping.

"Khyle... baby I'm so close..." I threw one of his legs on my shoulder and gripped his neck and began to hammer at his spot.

"Look at me baby," I demanded him as I felt my stomach began to tighten.

He obeyed and locked his legs around my waist, making us change to missionary." Mhm, this what you want... Huh?" I sucked onto his spot on his neck again and his legs began to shake then his nails sunk into my shoulder blades. " AHHFUCK...YES!! MMHHHH"

The way his walls are clenching around my dick caused me to bust deep in him. I could feel every muscle in me flex as I tried to give him all my seed." MMM....FUCK YO.."

This weed had me on a different level of high right now, everything is tingling. I collapsed on top of him and wined my hips while still in his tight confines, then I gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"I'm ready to give you my last name now."