Shy! Perfurmer x Coordinator

(Yuri time)

Vera's POV

I was in my room, designing some new perfumes with the help of my close friend to test them. "What about this one Margaretha? " I held up a yellow flask with a sweet but strong smell. Margaretha leaned closer and sniffed it "oh I think it work great! Wrap it up! " I smiled and started working in the box.

This wasn't just any perfume. It was a perfume for the woman I always looked up to, in matches and out of them. Martha is always so strong and independent, no wonder she's a rescue team-mate. I also ended up developing a crush on her, but I don't know how to confess...

Now that valentine's day is coming it will be a perfect opportunity to do it. At least I can do it through my gift. I don't do well in talking with her, I always end up speechless or making myself look dumb with my stuttering. I finished wrapping the gift with her favorite color and put a small sticker of her gun. Now on to the letter.

"What should I write... Should I be straight wth her? Or maybe romantic? " Margaretha looked down, thinking by my side "I think a bit of both will do it. But this is up to you, I can't help with this part. " I nodded and hugged her, in which she hugged me back "good luck with the confession dear. " "thank you, see you later" and with that, the female dancer left me to my thoughts.

Timeskiep~

No one's POV

After the few days passed, it was soon valentine's. Some survivors didn't do much and others gave small gifts to everyone. A few survivors spent the day with their favorite hunters and others simply hang out normally. Martha was one of these. She was sitting down on the couch with William and Eli. The catch was, she was actually asking for advice.

Martha sighs "How... Do I talk to her? I think she's scared of me" William frowns "hey that's not a thing. The only scary ones are the hunters and Naib" Eli chuckles at the fowards remark "well kind of true, you aren't scary Martha. I think she's just shy. I usually spot her with only Margaretha" Martha sighs in relief "I hope you're right Eli... " William pats her back with a smile "everything is gonna work out right Martha, you just gotta give it a chance. "

Martha nods "but I haven't even gotten a gift for her... I barely know what she likes besides perfumes but she can make them herself" Eli hums "I don't believe this is all about gifts, if you love her you can show your appreciation of her in... Like... A date" Martha smiles "right! Thanks guys, I have to go now" the coordinator got up and the boys wished good luck. She went to plan a special date over the night. With the help of Michiko and Violleta.

Meanwhile with the shy perfumer. Vera took the opportunity to sneak her gift on Martha's bed with the help of the gardener, who found it cute. "I bet she'll love it Vera" Emma said gently and cheerful as usual. Vera smiles at her "you think so? I wasn't sure she'd like such girly things... " "oh she will, who doesn't like perfume? I bet even Kreacher uses one" The girls giggle at that statement and left the coordinators room before she was back.

After some time passed, discussing the arrangements of the date with Michiko, Martha went back to her room and spotted the box on her bed. "Weird... Who left this here? Is it from Miss Nightintale?" She stepped closer and checked the letter on the delicate, wrapped up box.

'Dear Martha,
I really appreciate your hard work in matches and I think your looks are absolutely stunning. This is my valentine's gift for you.
With love,
Vera~'

A small gasp escaped the woman's lips "she.. She... She likes me?! Oh... Oh no... I have to make this date even better now, what am I gonna do!? " she paced around thinking on what she should do. "Michiko will surely do a great job... I have to do my part" she smiles with confidence and heads to her closet. Picking an outfit that made her look like a lady, and a very fancy one at that.

She opened the gift and as she expected, a beautiful flask o perfume was there, waiting to be used. "It's so pretty... I wonder how it smells? " she put some on her wrist and brought it to her nose. Eyes widening in surprise. "It's perfect... And sweet" she smiles and put it on her. Makin sure not to exaggerate.

Vera's POV

Michiko told me to dress up and head here but... There's no one here... I was walk-in throughout the garden, trying to find the spot Michiko told me about. (Let's pretend the garden is bigger and connects the mansions of survivors and hunters) seems like a stupid Prank for valentines day... No she wouldn't do that.

Finally I found the spot and no one other than my crush, Martha, was there. My cheeks quickly flushed red and I started to panic. 'Did Michiko set us up?! But how could she know? ' after some dwelling wether I should go or not, I decided to step into the light.

"M-Martha? " curse my stuttering. She turned around to meet me and smiled... Nervously? Why is Martha nervous? "Hello Vera I... Found your gift... " my eyes widen in shock "u-umn you did? D-do you like it? I'm sorry if it wasn't your taste! " Martha blinked at my panic, making me even more nervous. She smiles gently and took my hands, making me look at her confused

"Vera... I loved your gift.. But there's something I love more... " I frowned "o-oh? What is it? " I prepared myself for the worst "you... " now it was her who was blushing. I was a complete mess, no words out of my mouth "i-i... Martha... Y-you... ME? " Martha laughed at my shock and led me to the table set behind her.

"Yes and at our first date, I prepared some dinner for us" Martha sat down in front of me "a-a date? I should have been more prepared! I'm sorry but-" "you look perfect Vera.. I-i couldn't be happier to have you here... "