Wu Chang x Joseph lemon

(Hunter x hunter)

Joseph's POV

"Un... Deux... Trois.. Quatre.. Un.. Deux... Trois... Quatre... "

It was a beautiful sunny day, no clouds and not even close to cold. Well if you didn't cound the soft wind that refreshed the air with a cold touch. It was a perfect weather for Joseph, as he moved his arm, swiftly slicing through air with his sword as he practiced moves. Some survivors were catching up on how he chased them, and he needed a refresh on his own skills to avoid getting kited by them.

As the photographer trained his aim, a certain 'duo' of hunters had left a match. One of the famous 2v8 of the Manor, the most stressful mode for both sides. Clothes slightly dirty and messed at the constant shooting of guns and stuns in general. Excitement saved their lives a lot but it wasn't available the entire time. Both watched as Joseph moved his body to balance with the sword. Eyes closed and hair swaiyng in the wind as he did so. Shifting his weight and swaying hips while keeping his elegant posture.

Fan and Xie exchanged a look, both approaching the focused male quietly from behind. With a hand on Joseph's hip and the other to hold his arms, especially the one with the sword, both surprises him with a kiss on his cheeks. "Fan! Xie! idiots, je m'entraîne!" He squeaked out with a grumpy look.

Xie laughed as Fan rolled his eyes "we don't speak French dumbass" Joseph sighed, closing his eyes. "Why are you two here?" Xie smiled and hugged his smaller frame "we wanted to check on you" Fan nodded but didn't hug as well. Not in such an open space. Joseph hugged Xie back, being careful with his sword. "I'm good, I am just practicing since some survivors are begining to Kite me too much."

Both taller hunters held each of Joseph's hands, and started to lead him back into the Manor. Joseph looked at each dumbfounded "what? Where are you leading me?" Xie smiled "back at our room!" Fan nodded "we had a hard time... So we want you around" the photographer sighed, but allowed the two to lead him inside again. He wasn't done training but could surely continue some other time.

Once upstairs, the trio entered the Wu changs room and Joseph sat on their bed. It was only now he took a good look at both of them. "Go shower, both of you. You look terrible" Fan rolled his eyes "we don't look that bad... " Xie looked down at his clothes and hummed. A smile crept on his lips as his eyes widened, surely an idea. He leaned closer to Fan and whispered in his ear. The black guard eyes widened and a small smirk formed on his lips. Joseph raised a brow at the two "what are you two idiots planning?" The white guard smiled sweetly at the photographer "ah don't worry, we'll only take a shower together so we can spend more time faster" Fan took Xie's hand and urged him to the bathroom. Both quickly stripping from the worn clothes and hoping into taking a quick shower.

Meanwhile, Joseph examined the room. He could clearly differentiate which was White's and which was Black's side. Not because one was simply more messy, but the items and colors each one chose. Xie would mostly have blue and golden things, while Fan would rather red and black. He got up and walked around, being respectful enough not to touch any object that could disrespect the duo's privacy. A few pages and notebooks could be seen, even each of their diaries the owner of the mansion made them keep. He sighed as he stood in place, his mind running through the memories he had with the two. He smiled as he closed his eyes, he admired the way they would always cheer him up, didn't matter how much he spat insults back at them. His short and quick tempered mood practically beated Fan's, but they always knew how to make him flush or laugh. Even if it was a simple smile, they would tease and make the photographer feel important... Very important... It was still a shame he wasn't allowed in duo hunters, since he'd love to hunt with the two. Sure he could meet them in blackjack but not at the same time, much less in the same team.