Hastur X Eli part 1

(This one is going to follow the mechanic of the Luchino X reader that I wrote so it's more of a something I wanted to do instead of a request since there isn't much and I'm still having troubles with the ones I've got, which are 3 so far)

Eli's POV

Another day at the lab. The daily routines get quite boring after a while, but the creatures we have here makes them quite interesting at times. The one I'm in charge is called Hastur, or as he calls himself, 'The Feaster'.

He made an entire village vanish. Whenever I questioned why he simply answered "they had broken with the rules I had set, so they payed their price" he didn't feel anything, or so I thought. He told me how I reminded him of a person known as 'The Seer'. The tattoo I had on my face remembered him even further of this man. But I'm not a fortune teller, I simply study magical creatures and items. Like Fiona with her Holy Keys. Those have come quite handy to deal with entering and leaving Hastur's cell in one piece, since he'd get very agressive at the touch of certain subjects.

He's quiet, I'm only able to talk to him when we're completly alone. Almost as if he knows where everyone is at all times. Not really surprising coming from a creature with many eyes.

"How's the pressure and temperature? " "stable and ocean level. Everything is in order Mr Clark" one of my assistants was aiding me in the daily check ups. The mechanics were looking for any flaws or possible broken parts. Some other doctors were writing down the data about Hastur and his behaviour. He seemed quite sketchy for me. He's planning something, but I can't tell what it is.

"We'll have another session today" I announced as the others nodded, continuing their work after. Some rough double checks and everything was ready for the session. Fiona entered the room as the others left. They wouldn't go far in case I needed help or some accident happens.

She walked up to me and looked inside of the big glass cell. It had some water in the bottom in case Hastur got too dry, he's still a sea creature anyway. "are you sure it's a good idea? He... Doesn't seem to be in a happy mood. " I nodded and smiled at her "I'll be fine. Keep Brooke safe and well fed while I'm in" Fiona nodded "will do and take care please" I nodded and she did her own magic with the portal, making an easy entrance for me since all the operators were outside.

"I'll be right outside the door. Yell if you need me" Fiona walked outside and I slipped through the portal. To inside the cell. Hastur stood tall on his spot. His tentacles slightly moved and throbbed as usual. "You seem different Hastur. Is something bothering you? " as calm and collected as ever I held my hands in front of my body. I waited until he spoke in his deep voice once again. "This is the day the village broke my rules"

My mouth made an 'oh' shape as I remembered the fact "is... Is it sad for you? To loose all of your followers I mean." Being delicate was quite difficult when you don't know anything about... A half octopus and half god creature. He simply nodded and I looked down "right... This man... The Seer that you call me. Was he one of them? Did he die as well? " silence fell again in the cell. I could feel the air tensing up as his aura darkened. He doesn't like this topic but I have to get answers somehow. If it was anyone else, they'd be dead by now.

"He died of age" there was the answer. So he spared the man after all. "Was he really like me? If so, why you compare me to him? He seems to be of much more importance to you" I heard a slimy sound behind me, suddenly a tentacle wrapped around my torso and pulled me up in the air. I looked down and tried to push it off "Hastur let me go... now." some panic rose in me, mixed with fear, but I wouldnt let it go to my voice. I have to stay strong.

"I told you before I do not wish to speak about him" "why? " thats all it took for him to stare at my eyes looking deep into my soul. With all of his many ones. No words or movent. Sounds of his normal movements and slithers could be heard. His floating back Arch let out some sort of steam. Maybe water steam but I can't tell. "You are afraid of me. " he knew. There was no use hiding anymore. So that is how he figures out people fear him? Through the steam? Does it feed him? So many questions but no time.

"I am... But I wish I wasn't. I don't want to be enemies with you" he kept silent "why can't we talk?" We stayed there, looking at each other, never breaking eyes contact. If counting as looking at his different ones is possible. "Fine then... If you wish to know so much I will tell you"

"The seer and I had fallen in love. Although I do not age like humans as he did, we ignored this fact and kept together. After the village broke my rules by letting a stranger set foot in the rituals, I made a deal with him. I would help him live for ever by reincarnation but it would cost the entire village's death. After they broke my rules he easily agreed and so we sealed the deal. Whenever he dies, his soul is reborn in another body of a new baby with similar features to his. Once the human is old enough, we meet by will... And the tattoo he had appears on his face. "

He patiently waited as it all clicked together in my head. "so... You're saying that... I am the very own Seer of the village... Reincarnated? The same soul? " Hastur nodded and I looked down at my body "so that is where this tattoo came from... "

"This is why this day is so important" his voice pulled me away from my thoughts "and so is you... " this is why he only spoke to me? "But... Hastur... Do you love me?" He slowly nodded "I cannot help but be drawn towards your soul and love you deeply. Although we did have problems getting along in other lives as we do now. I do hope you understand Eli Clark"

I looked at him in surprise, he never called me by my name. He always claimed I didn't deserve it. "I understand Hastur... I want to get along with you too. I can see if you can be released... But I want you to never cause harm again" Hastur nodded "as long as I can have you in my arms, I don't need to hurt anyone"

The tentacle holding me, gently set me down, allowing me to go. Hastur seemed to be waiting for me to talk to Joseph about it so I wasted no time in leaving the cell and calling for the others. Fiona looked at me with a smile but she suddenly looked at me schocked "E-Eli what happened? " I frowned in confusion and looked down at my clothes. There was slime and water all over me. "Huh!? " I looked back at Hastur in the glass cell, he seemed to be amused at my reaction. This was the first time I ever saw him like that.

I sighed and looked back at Fiona "I'm fine we simply had a long talk... I need to change and talk to Mr Desaulnier about something. Can you keep an eye on him for me? " she nodded "alright, take care" I nodded and with that I left to see the headmaster of the lab.

Fiona's POV

I looked at Hastur in the cell as I removed my portal, he seemed much happier and calmer than before. I wonder what they could have talked about? I hope Eli isn't hurt.

Back to Eli (lmao)

I was in the males locker room and headed for a shower to get rid of the tentacles slime and the ocean water. As I stripped from my clothes I looked down at my body. My eyes widened as I saw small circle like hickeys over my arms, legs and torso. Probably even on my neck. With a deep blush I noticed I couldn't feel either pain or my own touch...  DID HE NUMB MY BODY AND MARK ME?! "HASTUR!"

Fiona's POV (bear with me k?)

I could hear a faint scream coming from another place. I was confused at what it was or who it was either. That's untill I heard a deep chuckle coming from The Feaster. I raised a brow as he fell silent again. "What did you do to Mr Clark... " I mumbled as I thought about possible results. He wasn't in pain so what could have happened?

(Aaand done. I might make a part 2 if most of you desire a smut between these two. But for now I'll update the chapters I have to finish if I have ideas or perhaps make other ships. See you in the next chapter)