Luchino x f Reader Lemon

Y/n was a new doctor in the Identity's Lab. She joined various other people to discover and retain abnormal creatures. She helped the others with many things, since she had no experience in the job yet. They were very cautious and serious when it came to keeping this a secret and also security. If one of these things escaped, a terrible thing could happen.

One day, she would be assigned to one of the creatures, but the one to choose was her. She read through each file carefully.

Hastur, a sea monster that claims to be a god. Not much is known but it is highly dangerous for it destroyed a village in one night. Seems to have quite an interest in doctor Clark, who it calls the 'Seer'. Main doctor in research: Eli Clark.

That would be too dangerous for a new one like her. An entire village? One night?

Yidhra, a dream witch that haunts a specific girl. The girl has no memory and we only know her appearance by drawings the girl does. She can't interact as a normal human, showing psychotic behaviour, and the witch is not visible. Main doctor in research: Fiona.

Poor girl, if only interactions were possible she'd know how to help.

Luchino, a lizard like beast who was once human. He is the most cooperative of all and is trusted enough to roam around and have his own room. Main doctor in research: Norton Campbell.

Maybe this was the one? He doesn't seem dangerous and is the one with less doctors to help. He says he doesn't want a cure, which is weird. Why would he rather stay here and be a lizard instead of human? But again, research is a research. With the papers signed, the only thing to do was meet this man... Or creature. However he wishes to be called.

Fixing her jacket, the H/c lady walked through the corridors of the lab. Stopping once she saw doctor Campbell standing near a door to the lizards room. She smiled and went over to greet him. "Hello doctor Campbell" the man smiled back at her and Shook her hand "hello doctor L/n, are you ready to meet him?" Y/n nodded "yes I am... Although I'm quite nervous, the papers said he's very tall and he doesn't seem friendly by looks... " Norton laughed at her insecurities "oh don't worry, he's very calm and educated. His hobbie is reading anyway. "

He opened the door and let Y/n walk in, examining the surrounds of the room. Some nature decorations made the room very cozy and pretty. A desk with papers and pens and also a couple of book shelves, filled to the brim with various types of books. "I see my room caught your interest dear" a raspy voice took her away from her thoughts. A very tall lizard like an stood by his bed, looking at the girl with a smile... Or what resembles one.

"Ah yes, sorry. I'm doctor L/n. I'll be aiding doctor Campbell with the research. " you smiled and extended a hand for him to shake in which Luchino gladly shook "it is a pleasure to meet you. You may call me Luchino, I don't care about fancy names." You nodded and Norton spoke up "well I'm off to see what the others are up to. Fill her in with the research, bye" and with that he left the girl and the lizard.

Luchino Shook his head "that guy is highly irresponsible " Y/n chuckles "yeah but his strenght comes in handy... " the male nods "yeah ans that's as far as he's useful... Say, would you like to eat something as we talk? " as if right on cue, the womans stomach growled. Blush dusted her cheeks and the man simply laughed "I'll take that as a yes, let's go to the cafeteria."

Your POV

We both walked out of the room and he took the lead since he's faster wth his legs. Now that I've mentioned it it is quite interesting... I wonder how someone alone can do this to themselves, and not want to be normal again. His tail waved in perfect balance so he could have more agile movents. I've studied some biology before but this tail is way bigger, it can be used as a weapon. I'm glad he isn't hostile.