Prisoner x Grave Keeper part 1

(I love this ship very much.)

No ones POV

It was a small town near a forest, everyone lived well with farms and mines. It was a pacific place, not many tourists wanted to go there unless they searched for peace and no electronics. One of the towns most famous resident was the 'cowboy'.

Not much was known about the guy. He never talked much, but never caused problem either. He was almost in the shadows of the place as sometimes he'd get called vampire. His blood red eyes were quite the sight, along with his pale skin. Always covering all parts of his body but his eyes to walk around at day, with the very own hat that gave him the nickname.

No one ever asked what he does, and some were also afraid to even since he always carried a shovel and a shotgun. But the church knew and they always calmed the rumors about the guy. Speaking of which, the 'cowboy' was paying the Priest a visit today. A special talk as he said, perhaps a mission as well.

"So why you called me at this hour Mr Clark? " the white haired male asked the smaller frame in front of him. With a smile and a gentle gesture, the priest stepped aside so they could enter the church. "A simple talk, do not worry you are not loosing your job Mr Kress." Once inside, he looked up at the altar and made a small prayer. And so the Priest spoke up.

"I am not sure if you know Andrew, but people have been troubled by intrusions nowadays." The cowboy, Andrew, raised an eyebrow at the man "intrusions? Is there a thief again?" The Priest Shook his head "oh no, quite the contrary, there's no items stolen according to the victims. But... They simply feel watched at night. And the doors or windows have broken locks" the cowboy lowered his head in thought.

"Was there anything in common? " the Priest nodded "all of the houses visited, had at least one man the same age as you." Andrew furrowed his brows, that was the strangest pattern he's seen. And no items stolen? Not even cash nor coins? "Could this intruder be searching for someone to kidnap?" The other agreed once again. "I believe so. I was wondering if you could patrol at night. See if you can catch anything of the sort. The guards do their job surely, but I believe that since you fit in the others pattern... " "it might confront me... " Andrew finished his thought, lowering his head. He had nothing to loose, having more than one way to protect himself.

"Very well priest, I will see what I can do" the priest smiled and clasped his hands together. "Wonderful! Tell me if anything happens, some people are having trouble sleeping cause of this" the cowboy nodded and left the church, back to his house. He'd need some good rest before night came and his patrol begun.

Strangely enough after he started to patrol for a few days, no more houses got invaded and no one else noticed any locks broken. Many thanked the cowboy for his bravery and help, thinking he'd scared the culprit away. Although, Andrew and the Priest knew better than that. In his nightly patrols, he felt more uneasy than ever. Eyes pierced into his soul as he walked the empty streets, but nothing was ever spotted anywhere. Whoever or whatever was watching him, was surely the intruder and now he had eyes on Andrew alone.

"What should I do? It wants me now" they were once again sitting inside the church. Eli was staring up at the statue of the god, while Andrew had his head between his arms as he sat on the bench. Both were in silence as the priest closed his eyes. After what seemed like for ever, he spoke up. "Let him catch you" Andrew raised his head and his eyes widened at Eli "w-what?! But what if it kills me?" Eli smiled at the cowboy "don't worry, if it had an intention to kill, it had multiple opportunities and never done it" he was right. Andrew patrolled alone and in dark places, if it wanted him dead he would already be. "How... Do I let it catch me?" "Be at your house tonight and go to bed normally. I believe he will approach you" Andrew nodded uneasily and both parted ways.

It was another calm and quiet night outside. The 'cowboy', or rather grave keeper, changed into his sleep wear and layed on his bed. The fact that there was something after him and he wasn't going to fight it was quite the burden. He couldn't close his eyes to find himself sleeping but soon, he managed to relax and drift to a peaceful sleep.

Near his home, a shadow sneaked to his window. With a swift move, it opened the lock and let itself in. It didn't need to search much since it was a small house, it quickly found the bedroom where it's prey peacefully slept at. It had to use some mighty strength, but managed to lift the 'cowboy' and take him to the woods with it.

After a while, Andrew woke up. He was laying down in some soft makeshift bed, his hands were tied to a pole above his head. His panic started to grow and he struggled to pry his hands free, although nothing seemed to work. Should he call for help? What even brought him there? His questions were shortly answered with the sound of footsteps.

"W-who's there!?" He yelled, eyes sharply looking around in the shadows. The candlelight near him wasn't that graceful. "If I were you, I'd save your voice for now cowboy~" a sweet but still somewhat deep voice echoed around him.

"Answer me!" He demanded once again. A small sigh came from behind him as someone's head popped in front of his, a big smirk and a pointy fang with a bright green eye stood out the most. "I, am viper. But you can call me Luca." He walked around the bed, sitting down on the side. He leaned on Andrew's chest, comfortably laying ontop of him. "And you, little cowboy, are going to help me with something."

"What do you want." The gave keeper glared at him, not happy at all that he eas tied up still. Much less he had to do favors for him. Or so he thought. "You see, ibe been looking for a mate for quite a while now. Women are great but simply not my type, so I started to go after men. Although most were boring or old... But you.. Oh you~ you sent shivers down my spine when I first saw you that night~"

Mate? Was this guy crazy? "I'm not here for any sick and twisted games. Let me go!" Viper pouted, making his puppy eyed face. Or what he could. "Come on... Won't you even think about it?" Andrew huffed "and what would I get from being your mate?"

That question made Luca's smirk widen "I'm glad you asked. If you become my mate, you can have access to a lot of my inventions. Some of them might help you quite a lot. Plus, you get to spend time with a genious like me~"

The grave keeper looked down, in thought. "I'll think about it. But I won't say yes for now." This made Luca light up, sitting up on his hips, legs on each side as he smiled down at him. "Great now for your one and only task to prove you can be a good mate... " he leaned down close to the others face. "Show me how good you are at physical aspects~" Andrews eyes widened "w-what? "

(Sorry guys, I'm gonna cut this one into two. I've been having a lot of stressful moments during quarantine and it's making me loose motivation to write. See you all in the next chapter.)