2

"Fuck that was good." Mitchy Collins said to cal as he laid naked on his chest.

"It normally is." Cal answered.

"Yeah...but this time was different." Mitchy stroked Calums hair.

"How so?"

"You were different." Answered Mitch.

"How was I-" cal looked at his phone, that was on the bedside since he had received a text. He shrugged it off. "How was I different?"

mitch shrugged and looked at cal. "something's on your mind."

"So I fuck better with things on my mind?"

"Guess so."

"Anyway..." Calum sat up. "I should get going..."

"Awe cal...come on..." mitchy whined and held onto cals arm.

"There's just...things going on..."

"Okay I understand." Cal got up and got dressed then checked his phone and saw two texts from issac

'I'll be staying with mom for a while...'
'Please come to this address I need help with mom'

So he took off to the address that Issac sent him and when he got there issac let him inside.

"Is everything okay?"

Issac nodded and cal followed him back to hazels room. She was passed out on the floor surrounded by needles. Cal sighed and started cleaning up all the needles and half finished bottles of heroin

"when you were little I got myself addicted to heroin on multiple occasions....I know exactly what it's like...I know how much it hurts to stop...." Calum said while putting needles in the trash can

"I know.."

"How do you know?" Cal laughed softly to lighten the mood.

"Mom told me."

"How come..." calum looked at Issac "how come you never told me.."

"I just wanted to help her..."

"I know...you're a sweet boy....can I tell you something?" Issac nodded and looked at Calum "I don't want your mother back in my life....however that doesn't mean you can't have her in yours and I'm going to help her get better so you and the twins can see the very best version of the girl I loved enough to make you with."

"Okay." As they finished cleaning Hazel woke up and looked around. She looked at cal and he saw her eyes glance down and back up again. "I'm gonna head out..."

"No..." hazel pouted. "Please stay..."

"I can't.."

"Please?" She begged.

"I'll see you later." Calum answered and then left out the front door. He went home and immediately grabbed a beer out of the fridge. He hadn't been drunk in a long time but he usually had a drink once or twice a day

About an hour later issac came in the front door while Calum was watching tv and finishing his drink. "Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" Cal nodded. Issac sat next to his dad. "Sorry I told mom to come over..."

"That's okay, son. You meant well."

issac looked over at him. "so when you gonna tell her that you're not into girls anymore"

"Do I need to? It's not really important.."

"not important? dad shes fucking taking drugs"

"She's not taking drugs cuz I like men. She doesn't need to know."

"you don't get it" He rolled his eyes

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"you're just..." Issac chuckled softly to himself. "blind"

"and what's THAT supposed to mean?"

He shrugged and got up. "it's pretty self explanatory"

"No it's not!" Cal stood up

"she's trying to fucking make you stay with her"

"No she's not."

"I don't want you to be her whatever again, i just want you to help her. She needs you more than she needs me."

"she hasn't needed me for ten years, why now does she?"

"shes not gonna tell you she needs you, is she? but it's so fucking obvious. She wanted you to just stay with her. She practically begged. You're so blind."

"Well...I-I just don't know what to do."

"Go to her house. I'll watch the twins."

"She's gonna flirt with me." Cal groaned

"No she won't..." issac stared at the ground and thought "she wants to leave her house" he looked over at cal "take her to the christmas market around town. She'll enjoy that"

"I guess..."

"Just go and get it over with." Cal nodded "I'll text mom to me you there."

Calum grabbed his things and went to the center of town where he met with hazel. She looked cute in her red coat and black jeans.

"Hi." She said.

"Hey."

She shivered a little and smiled. "Wanna go look around?" Cal nodded and they walked around til they got to the Ferris wheel. "Can we ride it!?" Calum smiles and nodded. They walked over and got on. hazel watched as they lifted off the ground. "So who did you go on a date with?

"It wasn't really a date."

"What was it?"

"Just a thing." Cal shrugged and looked at the sky. "Do you have a job?" He asked in order to fill the silence.

"I work at the supermarket."

"That's good. You didn't continue with the modeling thing tho?"

"It wasn't for me." Calum nodded "you still keep up with Mitch?"

"Yeah." Cal smiled widely and looked down at the ground. "Yeah We talk.." 

They sat in silence for a while as the Ferris wheel turned slowly. After a night of walking around looking at lights and festive things they ended up back at hazels small apartment.

"Your phone is ringing..." hazel pointed at calls pocket. He answered the phone. It was mitch

"Cal...I need you..."

"For what?"

"Sex...I-I want you..."

"Oh..." cal mouthed the words 'excuse me' and walked to the bathroom

"Come over please cal, please!" Hazel listened in through the bathroom door.

"I'm in the middle of something....just look at my pictures for now..."

"Just...idk, moan for me....please..." mitchy begged.

"I can't right now..."

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow." He hung up. Calum sighed, opened the door and smiled.

"Who was that?" Hazel asked.

"Mitch..."

"Mitch?"

"He's watching the kids."

"Oh..." she didn't seem to believe him but she said nothing to let that be known