five.

"c'mon old friend," soobin rose the bow in the air, before lowering it close enough to his mouth, so he could place a kiss on it, "please don't let me down."

he stood on the balcony of yumi's apartment, as he pulled the arrow back, getting ready to aim it. just as he pointed it at some random girl, he paused, "wait— how is she gonna fall in love of i'm all the way up here?" soobin chuckled at himself, before getting up to walk back into the apartment, "silly me."

just as he walked in, he noticed that a new episode of a show he had been watching was airing.

jumping over the couch to flop down on the other side, soobin propped his feet up to get comfortable, "ah, this is the life."

meanwhile, yumi was just getting off work, with a chattering ami following not too far behind her. "then, kai surprised me with my favorite drink. he even wrote me a little note when he left it on my desk! and then—"

irritated, yumi turned back to look at the high schooler, "don't get me wrong, i love hearing about your ongoing love story, but i just got off of a six hour shift, and i'm tired."

frowning, ami's shoulders dropped, "sorry," she apologized.

as the two walked in silence, yumi couldn't help but feel bad. she could tell the younger was feeling awkward now that she had basically been told to shut up.

"fine, go ahead and talk about your boyfriend," yumi eventually gave in after a moment, resulting in the excited girl to start talking once again.

back in the apartment, soobin stood up after the episode ended, "wow, who would've expected that cliffhanger; anyways, i have a job to do." pulling out his bow once more, soobin began to practice pulling the string back. he knew he couldn't mess this shot up, for he only brought one arrow.

finally shedding herself of her talkative coworker, yumi made her way onto the elevator of her building, just wanting to be home already.

soobin pulled back the string of his bow, the arrow pointed at a random wall. "i just gotta let it go, and trust that my inner cupid skills will make it work."

the lock on the door began jingling, before the door opened up, revealing a tired-looking yumi, "i'm back."

"oh, hey yumi—" turning around, soobin tripped over his feet, before falling forward with his bow. in slow motion, the two watched as he release the arrow, the brown piece of wood bouncing off the floor, the wall, then the ceiling, before finally landing itself right in soobin's butt. "ah!" soobin shouted in pain, as yumi dropped her stuff to rush toward him.

looking up at the girl over him, the top of soobin's bow began to glow a vibrant color: it was pink.

"are you okay?" yumi asked, watching as he rolled over onto his back.

"did it hurt?" soobin asked instead of answering, his eyes staring up at yumi, an obviously false look of pain in them.

confused, she tilted her head, "huh?"

"did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

-

lowkey feel like this could've been better oop