Chilton Prep Is Where It's At

Blair is at the office of the headmaster Charleston all by herself, talking about how her life will play out for her.
(Blair is sitting across from his desk is a big chair that when you look from the headmaster view you only see the top of her head)
Headmaster: Blair you have a wonderful record. And you are very different from your sister too.
Blair: yeah. Every one tells us Rory got just the smarts and I got the athleticism and the smarts in the family!
Headmaster: well you also have more advantage then Rory, who is starting at her sophomore year of high school, where you are in fourth grade at Chilton Prep. it will help you get in the college of your dreams.
Blair: Thank you! I really like to go to Yale, Stanford, or Princeton!!
Headmaster: You don't want to go to Harvard?
Blair: That's Rory's dream school.
(Later in the conversation)
Headmaster: well it's was great getting to know you. Now you better get to class, before you're too late.

In the 4th Grade Classroom
Teacher: Hello class we have a new student joining us today! Please give a warm welcome to Blair Gilmore!
Class: (all in unison) Hello Blair!
Blair: hi everyone!
Teacher: Class let's show Blair what we do here in Miss Suns room!
(The class shows the class hamster which they love and named piglet, the sport team tryouts lists with 50 teams in there, and the art and music room which helps them relax)
Miss Sun: (been teaching history for 50 mins) so now can anyone tell me who was the twenty president of the United States?
Class: looks around at each other.
Blair: James A. Garfield was the twenty president and he was shot six and a half months after being elected in March 14, 1861.
Miss Sun: wow Blair! You're on fire.
Clara: (lead mean girl—coughs) loser.
Blair instantly turns her smile into a frown.
Miss Sun: ok class it's time for recess and lunch

Recess on the playground. (It was the original set from 1962 when they put it up)
Clara: (talks to her friends but in earshot of Blair)I can't believe they let in trash at this school.
Mean girl #2: Yeah she so broke that I heard her grandparents had to pay for her tuition!
Mean girl #3: omg! Where did you hear that Heather?
Heather: I overheard some conversation going on in the headmaster Charleston office early today.
Clara: Well if she has no money then why is she here! She not even that smart! She as smart as a——(she cuts off what she was saying and whispers in their ears) Let's laugh altogether on 3.
(Whispers 1...2..3...They all laugh)
Blair: (sees them laughing at her and walks to the other side by the trees to cry) it's ok you are smart, you belong here, and they are jealous of you.
Haley: Hi I'm Haley! Your the new girl, that has no money?
Blair: Does everyone know now!
Haley: Yeah Clara, Heather, and Stacey told everyone a couple minutes ago. (Stares down at her feet) I'm sorry though!
Blair: why?!
Haley: I know what it feels like, last year I was the center of their bullying.
Blair: (moves her face upward and stares at her face) how did you survive to stay here? I already want to go back to my old school!
Haley: Well I really want to go to here and my parents told me what ever was bothering me that it was doubt that I didn't belong here. They never knew about the bullying. Do you want to eat lunch with me.
Blair: I would love that!

The rest of the day went on with on and the girls continued to make fun of her, but Haley helped her though it.

Lorelai and Rory wait til Blair gets out.

Lorelai: Hey Blair, so how was classes? Tell me it was at least better than Rory's.
Blair: yeah I made a friend!
Lorelai: That's nice. Atleast you weren't called 'Mary' and ruined some girl's project!
Rory: ugh! Can we go home now. I have hw to do!
Blair: me too!
Lorelai: ugh why couldn't I have two fun daughters who hates school like me!
Rory and Blair don't say anything they just get in the car.

End of chapter three

Keep reading to find out what will happen with Blair. Next chapter on Friday night dinner!