Weekend part 2

When we got to the Marshall's house I couldn't believe how huge it was. It was even huge than grandma and grandpa house, as I thought to myself.

Blair: (Speechless) Haley

Haley: Yes!
Blair: (stutters) y....ou...live.....he....re?
Haley: (embarrassed) I know it's really huge. It is just after my mom parents my grandparents died they left me and my mom and dad this house.
Blair: (speechless) uhhhh..... I'm so sorry for your loss.
Haley: Thanks! But I'm kind of afraid to show you the inside!
Blair: There's more to this house!

Haley and Blair walk in after mr. Marshall, who unlocks the door.

 Marshall, who unlocks the door

Blair: wow.... you house is so lovely!
Mr.Marshall: Blair this is just the lobby of the place.
Blair: You guys have a lobby in your house, I don't even have my own room! How do you manage to keep this place clean? It's so... huge!
Mr. Marshall: Well Haley's mother always wanted to run her own bed and breakfast, so this wing (points to the left) is for our guests who check in. While this wing (points to the right) is for me and Haley and family and who stay the night.
Blair: wow.... did you know my mom is running a successful inn.
Mr. Marshall: I didn't know that.
Blair: well if you ever need any help I'm sure she would be delighted to help you.
Mr.Marshall: thank you for the information Blair. And I'll see you both at dinner in an hour. (Kisses the top of Haley's head)
Haley: Well I so you the way to my room.
Blair: ok. Let's get going, but don't leave me alone, I might never find my way back to the lobby.
Haley: Don't worry Blair, I'll never leave you!
Blair: Thanks. So do you work at the bed and breakfast as well?
Haley: My dad tells me to work here when I turn 15 or 16. Maybe you can work here too!
Blair: That would be really amazing and fun!
Haley: Here we are. C'est ma chambre! But we won't say here we are sleeping in the room next door with the two beds.

 C'est ma chambre! But we won't say here we are sleeping in the room next door with the two beds