A Star Hallow 16th Birthday

Morning after the worst birthday party ever thrown.
I came down the stairs to find that I am the first one awake. I start to think about the events that had just happened last night the fruit punch spilled strain dress keeps looking straight at me.
Blair: uhhhh!!!!!
Rory: (tired) hey, why you up so early?
Blair: I have our first game tomorrow and we need to practice for an hour and a half.
Rory: On a Saturday?
Blair: Yeah coach wants us to win all our games and make it to the championships.
Rory: Well at least let me drive you, I'll be ready in 10 minutes then we can go.
Driving to practice
Blair: How are SAT prep going?
Rory: It's tough but hangin in there. (Let's out a heavy sigh)How is the pre-SAT  prep for you?
Blair: (angrily) I don't understand why they are making fourth graders prepare this early! It's too much work to fit in our developing fourth grade brains!
Rory: Do you miss Stars Hallow?
Blair: (looks down) all I miss is my friends! I only have one friend at chilton prep and I only see her at practice and school!
Rory: I know but this is a great opportunity for you to have get a better education and experience and get into your dream school on a full ride, from grades and sports.
Blair: (looks down still and speaks softly) hey can I ask you a question?
Rory: You can ask me anything, but boys cause you are WAY too young.
Blair:( laughs) it's about dad.
Rory: (nervously) what about dad?
Blair: (Ask quietly and nervously) Well I wanted to write to him and ask why he left Star Hallow, but I don't know is address.
Rory: and you want me to give it to you.
Blair: I know you been receiving letters from him I see the stack in your room.
Rory: I am so sorry, Blair! If you want I will give you the address to dad when you come back.
Blair: (eagerly) thank you Rory! But please don't tell mom, I really don't want to hurt her feelings with the whole dad thing.
Rory: (nervously shaking) don't worry your secret is safe with me.

At Chilton Prep Athletics Fields for Lacrosse Practice
Rory: Well, here we are.
Blair: thank you so much for driving me! Can you gonna stay for the hour?
Rory: Yeah, I brought a couple books and my book bag, so I can study at the school library.

Practice
Riley, Parker, Clara, and Gabby were talking about last night events. Since Haley was the 4th grade captain she was talking with Lily (the 6th grade captain) and Ellie (the 5th grace captain) about what to do about practice.

Blair: Hey girls!
Riley: Hi Blair! I can't believe you threw a cupcake at Tristan!
Blair: It was self-defense (she looks at Clara and Gabby)
Riley: Well I wish I could see it in person, my older sister has a huge crush on him and I don't know why he is not that good looking. (Making a face, bc they are at the stage where they think boys have coodies) No offense Clara.
Clara: none taken, he totally deserved that cupcake in his hair. (Smirking)
Blair: who your sister? (Tits her head)
Parker: (interjects into the conversation) only the smarted girl in school, Paris.
Blair: (stutters and shocked) Pa... paris Geller!
Riley: (surprised) You know her?
Blair: my sister and your sister hated each other.

Haley runs over to her grade and tells them to come to the center of the field.

Lily: ok girls since we 6th grader are leaving next year we want to win and bring home our 4 straight championship Trophy by the end of our season, so here is a list of food you can and can't have and always be drinking a protein shake.
Ellie: ok let's warm up, get in a line behind your captain.

All five 6th graders lined up behind Lily, the same done for the 5th graders and is 4th graders as well. Lily told us to do jog and high knees, then Ellie told us to do high-kicks and butt kicks and then Haley didn't know what to do so I whispered in her ear to do open and close the gate on the way back as well as toe touches. Coach came and assigned us to two teams sixth graders with me, Riley, and Clara versus the fifth graders with Haley, Parker, and Gabby.

Lily: let's win girls. (Talking to the team for their positions) Lizzie  you're in goal, Tiffany you're offense with me, Serena and Samantha you're midfielders, Zoey and Jenny you both are amazing defenders, so you are obviously the defense. Clara you're a sub for offense, Riley you're a sub for defense, and Blair you're a sub for midfield.

The coach blows the whistle and we all huddled up and shout "Let's Show Then What a Winning Team Looks Like, WIN WIN WIN!!" The girls grab their Stick and head to the field.

It been 15 minutes and everyone been running around but no scored. A couple girls on each team looking very tired. so 3 subs in total have been made. Haley went in for Olivia who was on offense, Riley went in for Zoey, and Clara went in for Tiffany. Another 15 minutes later it's now half time and no one scored.

Lily: ok second half the same start as first but let's put in Blair for Serena, ok.
Blair: yes, thank you Lily!
Lily: Now let's go.
Coach: (shouting at everyone) practice will be over once someone scores.

Whistle blows and I kick the ball over to Sam.

Lily: Sam pass it to me!
Sam passes the ball to lily but is intercepted by the other team.
Ellie: sorry lily!

Ellie passed the ball and it goes out of bounce. Jenny throws it in and I catch it. I start running and dodging people in my way and passed it to Tiffany who passed to Lily. And it ended back to me and......BAM I scored. It only been two minutes and we already got a point!

Coach: okay 6th grade team you may leave to do Blair's amazing goal. But 5th grace team you stay until practice is officially over.
Riley: thank you so much Blair!
6th graders: yeah amazing skills and technique!
5th graders: yeah you should have been made captain.
Blair: (angrily,but stuck up for her friend) Don't say that Haley is a far better captain than I would ever be.
Haley: (whispers) thanks for having my back, now head back home enjoy your day off.
She hugs Haley and goes to the car to find Rory reading a book.
Blair: library is closed.
Rory: (answers sadly) yeah. Hey aren't you supposed to be at practice for another 30 minutes!
Blair: yeah but I scored the winning goal and my team got to leave early. (Does a happy dance in her seat)

When they get back home there no one in town square and it's weird since usually everyone is out and about in the at noon. Rory pulls up to their house and sees Dean with a present.
Rory: oh.. my... gosh!!! Dean you didn't need to get me anything!
Dean: But a want to.
Rory opens it and sees a gold heart necklace with a D craved in the middle to representing love for Rory.
Rory: I love it can you put it on me.
Blair: it looks stunning.
Dean: yeah Blair is right, just like you.

Dean and Rory kiss and Blair makes noises to remind them she is still here. They all head inside and everyone shouts "Happy Birthday Rory!" Rory of course hugs and thank everyone even her grandparents for coming. She opens all her presents and cake comes out and they all sing 'happy birthday' and everyone leaves.

Rory: Thank You all for coming! (Shouts from the front porch)
(To her mom) I wished grandma and grandpa stay a little longer.
Lorelai: sorry kiddo, but when me and grandma get in a fight it's better if we stay away from each other for a whole day.
Rory: mom?
Lorelai: yes?
Rory: (struggles to split it out) Blair wants to write Dad.
Lorelai: I knew it was about him.
Rory: please don't tell her anything about this or tell her not to write dad, I think she needs it.
Lorelai: Rory, you and her are both my daughters I will say what it and isn't good for you and her.

Getting ready for bed. I put my pjs on, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and washed my face.
Blair: hey mom.
Lorelai: hey baby can I rally to you?
Blair: I told Rory not to tell you. ( crosses her arms and is very angry)
Lorelai: I know you want to know more about you daddy, but let me answer questions about him first.
Blair: no! I want to here it from him and not you!
Lorelai: well tell me what you want to hear from him?
Blair: I don't know? Maybe why does he only write and call Rory? (has trouble breathing) (Starts tearing up) Or sends present to Rory on her birthday or holidays?(Starts tearing up) Or why he left before I was born?
(Now crying) Does he even know I exist mommy, please just tell me the truth for once about daddy!? (Laying on the bed crying l, being comforted by her mother)
Lorelai: I am so sorry, baby girl. (She begins crying while stroking her daughters hair.)

End of Chapter nine

What will happen next in ch ten, will she finally get to learn about her father, what about her first big lacrosse game? Stay tune or find out.