There are three Lorelai's

Friday Night Dinner
Emily: everyone is awfully quiet tonight.
Lorelai: sorry mom, tried.
Blair: Me too.
Rory: school.
Lorelai: work.
Rory: life.
Blair: Lacrosse practice.
Lorelai: did it man.
Blair: peace out, Humphrey.
Emily: You girls are a mystery. (Quiet for a couple seconds). Well this is just ridiculous. Four intelligent women seating here in silence. There must be something to talk about. Do you know every night at dinner the Kennedy clan would sit around the table, having lively debates about everything under the sun? They would quiz each other about current event, historical facts, intellectual trivia. The Gilmore clan is just as smart and worldly as the Kennedys, so come on. Somebody say something.
Lorelai: do you know a butt model make $10,000 a day.
Emily: (Rory and Blair let out a chuckle) Camelot is truly dead.
Richard: Emily!
Emily: In here just follow the crickets.
Richard: I am sorry I'm late. But I come bringing wonderful news.
Emily: (calls out to the maid) Bring mr. Gilmore a plate. (To Richard) Do you like to change first?
Richard: no, no, no, I'm fine. (Emily takes the napkin to place is open on Richard lap) I am perfectly fine placing a napkin on my lap. 
Emily: ok. You were on a phone call.
Richard: long distance.
Lorelai: God?
Richard: London.
Lorelai: God lives in London?
Richard: my mother lives in London.
I spoke with my mom.
Lorelai: So your mom is God.
Richard: Lorelai
Lorelai: so god is a women
Richard: Lorelai
Lorelai: and a relative that's so cool. I'm going to totally ask for favors.
Richard: Make her stop.
Rory: (shrugged) sorry
Blair: I wish we could
Emily: You spoke with your mother.
Richard: Yes, I did. She's fine, she sends her love, and .... she is coming to visit.
Emily: what?
Lorelai: you're kidding.
Rory: Cool, we're going to meet our great grandma.
Richard: Lorelai the 1st.
Emily: when?
Lorelai: I was named after her.
Rory: I figured.
Emily: Richard, when?
Blair: now there are going to be three Lorelai's. That is so cool, it like the past, present and future.
Richard: You two are going to love her. She brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Lorelai: we also share that.
Emily: (talks a little louder so people can hear her; every one turn to her)I'm asking a question here does no one hear me. Am I suddenly invisible?
Richard: I am sorry what was the questions?
Emily: (calmly) when is your mother arriving?
Richard: a week from today. ( looks at his granddaughters) Girls it's going to be such a treat.
Emily: excuse me.
Lorelai: I still can't get over that I'm related to god. It's going to make getting Madonna tickets so much easier.
Rory and Blair stare ant their mother with asmusement. Richard gives a look at his only child.

In the car back to Star Hallows
Rory: tells us more about her?
Lorelai: I don't know that much about her.
Blair: you know more than we do.
Lorelai: well she moved to London when Grandpa died, she never traveled that much, once a year mom and dad would go to visit her, usually leaving me behind much to my relief by the way. And that's it. The rest I know from stories just like you two.
Rory: Grandpa told us we remid him a lot of her.
Lorelai: That is the biggest compliment that could me wrench out of him believe me.
Blair: I hope she likes me.
Lorelai: She'll love you.
Rory: I hope she and grandma get along.
Lorelai: She'll love you.

At home
Lorelai: come on, let's go!
Rory: relax.
Blair: we're almost ready.
Lorelai: we're going to be late.
Rory: no we're not.
Lorelai: it's Friday night, the traffic's bad on Friday night.
Blair: since when?
Lorelai: since the beginning of time. (Rory trying to put on a necklace) her let me help you.
Rory: what is up with you?
Lorelai: nothing.
Blair: you been bugging us to get ready for almost an hour.
Rory: yeah. Usually we have to drag you out of here kicking and screaming to go to dinner.
Blair: You wince and cry, you act like a child.
Lorelai: I do not.
Rory: Umm.... I had to pay you so you wouldn't go out in sweats.
Lorelai: You made your point. Now let's go fast as me move towards ten front door.
Rory: the point is you're mean.
Lorelai: I'm not mean.
Blair: You want to go to dinner to see Grandma uncomfortable. That's is consider mean, so you are mean. Lorelai: okay look. I'll admit to very hard and sometimes I am tired come Friday Night for the Gilmore family dinner. But I had a light day today and my grandmother, I have not seen in years is going to be there.
Rory: So it has nothing to do with the fact that grandma hates great-grandma?
Lorelai: not at all.
Blair: And when you see grandma uncomfortable and sad you'll be sympathetic?
Lorelai: not at all.
Blair: mean.
Lorelai: I'm kidding.
Blair: I want you to be nice.
Lorelai: I will.
Rory: no outward reveling at someone else's pain.
Lorelai: I promise. internal reveling only.
Rory: okay, then we can go.
Lorelai okay lets go. (Stops and grabs a camera) so the internal reveling can last for years.
Rory and Blair: (same time) Mean.
Lorelai: (laughs) ha.