Blair's Room

With tryouts over for Rory and Blair they head to Friday night dinner with their mother Lorelai.

Lorelai: (while driving to her parents house) so Blair what team did you decide to be on? Soccer or Lacrosse?
Blair: I choosing lacrosse. Because someone needs to teach Haley the rules of the game.
Rory: well I am choosing golf and only four girls signed up, so I am on the team!
Lorelai: Congrats!!! To the both of you.
Blair: Well I made the team the real way Rory just made it to make the team full. Just like you dated Rory's teacher to get her a test redo.
Rory: mom!
Blair: mom, it's the truth!
Lorelai: girls! Who cares on who tryouts and who didn't. And Blair how did you know about that?
Blair: (annoyed) How about you get my room done, so you don't have to worry about sneaking in late at night and not waking me up.
Lorelai: Baby, I know you want your own room but it have to wait a little bit longer.
Blair: I get it. It been five years since we moved in there so you obviously only want to satisfy Rory's needs instead of mine.
**(the car ride then becomes silent)**

Richard and Emily's house

Maid #2: Hello?
Lorelai: hi I'm Richard and Emily's daughter and we are here for dinner.
Maid #2: come on in.
Emily: hello Rory and Blair!
Rory: Hi grandma.
Emily: hello Blair.
Blair: ( stares at her)
Emily: did I do something?
Lorelai: nope. She moody for a ten year old.
Richard: hey Rory.
Rory: hi grandpa. I made the women's golf team.
Richard: hey Blair, what about you made the lacrosse and soccer teams!( trying to make her smile)
Blair: no I just decided to play on the lacrosse team
Richard: no! I want to everyone I knew my granddaughter is at chilton prep and playing on two competitive teams while getting all a's!
Blair: ( smiling at what her grandfather said)
Richard: now there's her pretty smile. Now tell me why are you so moody?
Maid #2: dinner is ready.
Emily: ok everyone grab their drinks and head to the table.
Richard: so tell us Blair what is on your 9 year old mind? Boy drama, girl fights, or family issues?
Blair: ( thinking that everything he said was happening in her life) well I been sharing the same room since we moved into our house, with my mom.
Emily: how long?
Blair: since we moved in.
Rory: when I was around 11 years old.
Emily: Lorelai! That's almost five years!
Lorelai: I know, mom! I working and the layout for her room still.
Emily: (rolls eyes)
Blair: it's fine I don't mine sharing a room with my mom, but....
Emily: but what?
Blair: my best friend in the whole wide world is turning 10 after Rory's birthday in two weeks and it's my turn to host the birthday sleepover and I want to do it in my own room!
Lorelai: Blair, baby, lets talks about this when we get home.
Blair: ok, fine.
Emily: so Rory how was the first week of golf practice?
Rory: oh it was fine. Thank you again grandpa for teaching me how to play and learn golf.
Richard: no problem, I do anything to help you.

They finish dinner and their dessert and Lorelai, Rory, and Blair head home.

Lorelai: (driving) Blair baby why did you have to bring up your room situation?
Blair: because I have a sleepover and when we first moved in Rory was 11 and got her own room.
Rory: yeah so?
Blair: I'll be 10 in six months and I just want to get my own room by then.
Lorelai: I am working on it. Please don't rush me.
Blair: maybe ask Luke if he could help with the build.

At Luke's diner
Lorelai: ( outside with her daughters) hey what to you guys think of Luke?
Rory: He a great cook, a good friends. why?
Lorelai: nothing
Rory: no! You can not date Luke!
Lorelai: I said nothing about dating Luke! Why can't I date Luke?
Rory: cause if you break up and then we can never go here to eat again.
Blair:(gasps) then I can never have Luke's chocolate milkshake again!
Lorelai: oh no I forgot about Luke's chocolate milkshake and his delicious burgers. Ok forget I said anything and let's go now.

Luke sees them and waves, but they just run away.

At their house

Blair: ( look at old photos of her and savannah at their past birthday parties.)

This is at Savannah's house for Savannah's sixth birthday

This is at Savannah's house for Savannah's sixth birthday. Where they dressed up as princesses.

(Order: Macy, Savannah, Blair, and Vanessa)This is Macy's (who moved a away two months before school started this year to California) fifth birthday party They had a Picnic with their dolls

This is Macy's (who moved a away two months before school started this year to California) fifth birthday party
They had a Picnic with their dolls

Lorelai: hey
Blair: hey
Lorelai: listen, how about you use our room and I'll sleep in the sofa.
Blair: really?
Lorelai: until your room is done.
Blair: thank you so much mom!
Lorelai: ok let's me tell the lovebirds out there that we are going to bed.

End Of Chapter six

Come find out what will happen in chapter seven